Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Savannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love pizza rolls and so do my brothers and sisters I always get the combination pizza rolls because they are even better. they are so easy to make, I prefer them in the oven because they are more crispy whereas they are kind of soggy in the microwave. strongly recommended
Auddy W.
These are very tasty and convenient if you're on the run or don't have much time to cook anything. These are perfect for those planning sporting event parties.

I wouldn't suggest feeding this to your kids, though. This isn't much nutritional value to these snacks. You're likely to gain weight if you eat these on a regular basis.
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
Oh my god. I love these. I love pizza rolls. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to the originals. They are super cheap. Great snack or appetizer. I don't recommend someone to eat these everyday because they are not healthy but they are delicious.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Totino's Pizza Rolls are the perfect snack and heck, sometimes dinner. My boyfriend and I enjoy pizza rolls a bit more than bagel bites because they are softer to bite into (sometimes the bagel bites are too hard). Perfect for parties and easy to make.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
I love making totino's pizza rolls! They taste so good, I could just about any time of the day breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come in great flavors, my favorite is pepperoni. It's not pricey at all a 40 pk of totino's rolls is usually around four dollars.
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
When it comes to Totinos, their pizzas have gotten smaller and more expensive, so I don't get their pizzas anymore, but they will always be pizza roll king in my book. I love their pizza rolls. They have a good flavor to all their pizzas, just wish they didn't up the price and make the pizza smaller.
Ana W.
Lafayette, LA
Pizza rolls are my guilty pleasure! They are quick and easy and delicious! However, healthy is not a word to describe them so I try to eat them sparingly. The combination ones are the best tasting for sure. Great value for the amount of pizza rolls.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Great for a quick snack, a little greasy but tasty. The pepperoni is my favorite flavor, and you can find them almost anywhere. The are inexpensive, so good if you are on a budget, and in a hurry. Definitely not health food. I get these a lot.
Monica S.
Medley, FL
QUIERO COMER PIZZA They are little poppers of cheesy, meaty heaven. These pizza rolls meet my requirement for the pizza taste without the calories of ingesting an entire pizza (that still happens from time to time). QUIERO MUCHA PIZZAAA.....
Jennifer H.
Oxnard, CA
I realize that I am a grown-up and shouldn't even be buying pizza rolls since there are no teenage boys in my house, but MAN, these are so good! Sometimes my husband and I have them for dinner. Highly nutritious :/
You definitely have to cook them in the oven to get the nice crisp crust.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??