Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! Pizza rolls are my fav!! We have them all the time!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
These combination pizza rolls are a perfect anytime snack - or if you make enough of them they can certainly satisfy you for a meal. The flavor is great, and I particularly like the combo version because of the pepperoni flavoring. Love dipping these in ranch dressing!
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
These rolls are my go-to snack. The combination is my favorite because of how full the rolls are.

They cook so easily in the microwave, and even better in the oven.

A few of them is great for a snack, and a handful can almost pass as a meal when I'm desperate.

I'll definitely rebuy.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love these pizza rolls! I don't eat these just out of convenience, (because that's exactly what they are - convenient), but sometimes I just crave these! They're the perfect bite sized snacks, and they're so easy to prepare. Either heat them up in the over or pop them into the microwave for a few minutes.
Taylor H.
Classic pizza rolls. Love how these can be cooked many different ways, but my favorite way to eat them is fresh out of the oven. They're a great, and quick appetizer to satisfy all ages, with an awesome flavor.
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Literally always have a bag of these in my freezer for when I'm home by myself and I want something simple for lunch. They are so yummy. Not the healthiest thing ever, but hey sometimes you have to be unhealthy. I definitely recommend!
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
I love that these can be microwaved! It makes for a quick meal when needed or my husband can toss some in a ziploc bag to take to work with him! The combo ones are our favorite but you have to be careful and let them cool or you will scorch the inside of your mouth!
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
These are the best and quickest snack! The combination ones are my absolute favorite. The bad part is they go so fast! I use these as a quick snack or even as a quick meal sometimes when I'm in a rush. I will always buy these. Even though some stores they can be pricey.
Katie C.
Lexington, KY
Do you know how important pizza rolls are??? Very important. They are a staple frozen food for any growing teen and college student. They taste delicious, and they're quick. Not to mention this 90 count bag is a Great! Deal!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are my favorite snacks to eat when I'm lazy and dont feel like cooking. You just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and bam done. I usually get the family size (a lot) and they are not expensive.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??