Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria C.
Putting these in the oven are the best thing to do. It becomes super toasty and crispy on the outside. When you put it in the microwave, the pizza rolls become mushy and grease spills out of them. These are nice when I'm just being super lazy and unhealthy. A nice guilt trip once in a while.
Tamara R.
Georgetown, KY
Best tasting pizza rolls ever made! I like the combination flavor best. If I had to choose between regular pizza or pizza rolls, I'd choose Totinos pizza rolls every time! It has perfect proportions of meat, sauce and cheese in the rolls. I eat these not just for a snack but also as a meal.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I usual only eat peperoni pizza not a huge fan of sausage but Totino's Combination Rolls are delicious! First they are very affordable which is good for my budget, it's a quick taste snack! I've been addicted to these pizza rolls it's a must I have them in my freezer! Highly recommend
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Might be one of the fews who don't like pizza rolls, we always have a bag of these at home for my younger siblings, they seem to really like them, for some reason i don't.. yes they are easy to make and make a fast meal but i don't like the taste of the crust.. the inside is ok
Sarely C.
Portland, OR
Probably the best go to snack ever. Super fast to make. Super tasty, over all just great. They only last you like two weeks at the most, but it's the best two weeks ever. Totino's pizza rolls are probably one of the best frozen foods to eat after dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Ashley F.
San Clemente , Ca
These are great for an anytime snack or just a meal for the kids it's not neccisarily a healthy meal but it's an inexpensive and quick way to feed a large group of kids or if your in a hurry these can be found anywhere just about and cost about 2 dollars for a big bag
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Pizza has been an all time favorite food for me. These pizza rolls are better than pizza because they not as long to cook. I like these because you can cook them in the oven to be crispy or in the microwave to cook quicker. I recommend this for absolute pizza lovers.
Lindsay Y.
Great quick snack for kids when in a hurry. If crunched for time you can use the microwave, but I think it's worth the time to place them in the oven because they turn out much better. My favorite ones are the pepperoni flavored. Definitely worth buying when on sale.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I like these pizza rolls. These are quick and easy to make. They actually almost taste like regular pizza. I have eaten these on multiple occasions and are great for parties. I love eating these for a quick snack. I would buy these again and also try the other ones.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Seriously. I could eat these by the bucketful! Classic 90's after school junk food and 15 years later I STILL LOVE THESE! The classic "go from frozen to expoding all over your oven in 30 seconds" goodness that brings me back. They're so bad, yet so so good.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??