Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #46 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Maria S.
Philadelphia, PA
As a child I loved these! Now as an adult I still find myself reaching for them. While part of it might be nostalgia I think they also just taste really good. They are quick and fun to eat. The only warning I can give is that if you are overzealous like me you will burn your mouth so take your time and enjoy!
Rhonda M.
Celina, TN
My family loves these pizza rolls for a quick tasty snack. This is something that I buy fairly often. They are very easy and quick to make. Depending on the number of pizza rolls you want to fix just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes then once cooked they need to cool a few minutes. Then they are ready to enjoy just as they are or with a side of ranch dressing.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
Pizza Rolls are such a great snack! I just ate some yesterday actually. Just bake them and you have the best finger food ever! Definitely worth tasting. Great for get togethers or parties. Plus the price is very inexpensive and there is a variety to choose from!
Lydia E.
These are so good and so easy to make for a quick lunch or snack. I love how you can just make a few or make the whole bag depending on how many people you are serving!
They come out nice and hot. Only con is that they cool down very quickly.
Brandee C.
Inglewood, CA
I love these little bites for my girls. So easy to snack on during homework time. They are a regular commodity in my house. I love the big 90ct bag it will last us usually a whole month. They are best in the toaster over with a little crispness to the outside and gooey cheese and pepperoni on the inside.
David-kayla H.
Hernando
With my family this is their ideal snack, with me working nights I sleep most of the day away, I am the cook in the house. My kids would eat these all day if they could. It a very affordable snack on my house with.me being the only worker. Highly recommend this product to the busy workers on a budget.
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
Definitely my go to lunch for my little one. He's obsessed with pizza and he eats these up like crazy!. I love how they are so quick to make if I'm doing 50 million things I can pop these in sit him down give them to him and still continue what to do. Works the same with my husband.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I love pizza rolls, besides always burning my mouth on them. They're cheap and easy to make. Plus they are easier to make than a full pizza because you can control how much you make. The taste is great but I always wish there was more cheese!
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
My guilty pleasure! Although processed and terribly bad for me, I sneak them whenever possible. Brings me back fo being a teen, watching greys anatomy with my best friend in our pajamas, yum! I eat them whenever my hubby is out of town! 😉
Savannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love pizza rolls and so do my brothers and sisters I always get the combination pizza rolls because they are even better. they are so easy to make, I prefer them in the oven because they are more crispy whereas they are kind of soggy in the microwave. strongly recommended
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??