Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
I shamelessly eat these no matter what time of day. Going to work and need a quick breakfast? Pop some pizza rolls in the microwave. Company coming over for the big game? Make some pizza rolls. I have an addiction and have no shame
Diane S.
Frankston, TX
These are my ultimate comfort food. Love them for a meal or a quick snack. They are good made in the microwave as well as the oven. Great taste from the outside coating to the wonderful flavor of the filling.
Kristin S.
Foodie Expert
These are. quite honestly. the best pizza rolls! I ventures out and tried a few other brands, but theirs were lacking in the filling department, not half as good in flavor, and they didn't cook to that perfect, lightly crunchy outsides that Totinos do. The price is cheap for what you receive, and all the flavors are fantastic. They're not the healthiest snack, but my boyfriend and I devour our fair share of them occasionally during movie nights. Well, no, he eats them fairly regularly. :) So yes, these are the best pizza rolls you can buy, in my humble opinion. We're fans for life!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
My daughter is two years old. She lives as these pizza rolls. Every time she gets gets hungry she's says, " Momma I wan Pisa rolls." She loves them I had to buy bunches of them at once. I bought 3 or 4 packs of the 90ct because she just went through the first pack in less than a week. My daughter loves them I will continue to purchase these.
sharee b.
One the the best at home snack foods ever created! Pizza rolls taste very good and their easy to make. Takes less than 3 mins to cook on the mirowave. The price is very reasonable and can be found in the frozen section of majority of all the grocery stores.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
These little things are so freakin awesome!!!! I like these a lot better than bagel bites because I think they give you more sauce. They're so addicting and so easy to cook. You can get a a really nice cripsy outside by baking in the oven. I buy these all the time and the price is pretty reasonable.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Foodie Expert
I could sit here all day and tell you about how much I love pizza rolls but I'm going to the point these pizza rolls are amazing especially when they're right out of the oven
Brooke P.
Foodie Expert
I would have to say these are my favorite go to snack!. They are so yummy I could eat the whole bag. Even in the microwave they doesn't get soggy. I wish they were a little healthier but I will continue to by these because my kid loves the taste and the different flavors they have
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love pizza rolls? Always hot and fulfilling, tostino pizza rolls are there to cure your afternoon hunger or late night munchies. My freezer is always stocked with a supply of tostinos pizza rolls because you never know when the neices and nephews will visit!
April M.
Pizza is unquestionably my ideal late-night snack. What do I want at midnight on a Friday night? Pizza. Studying up late during the week? Pizza.

When it comes to choice, I love Totino's pizza rolls!! They are little poppers of cheesy, meaty heaven. These pizza rolls meet my requirement for the pizza taste without the calories of ingesting an entire pizza (that still happens from time to time).
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??