Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
The best mid day snack that I don't have to fuss over and it a big hit with the kids. I do suggest taking the time to put them in the oven versus the microwave. It gets the crust crispier instead of chewy.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
I buy these and say I am buying them for the kids but the truth is I can eat the whole family size bag alone. I love these. They are so addicting. If I can use the oven instead I will but when I am at work I can settle for the microwave.
Alexandra S.
Newtown, CT
Pizza Rolls are the best thing since pizza itself was invented! Bite sized and full of yummy! I will never get tired of going to the grocery store to pick these up. Perfect for #netflix and #chill nights!
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Easy to make, taste pretty good. Kids love to eat them on the go. They are a perfect size for the little ones. Also the kids are less messy when they come in contact with these than with actual pizza.
Deborah L.
These are great for a quick on the go snack. You can pop them in the microwave or oven..but watch out they are hot. I have burned my tongue many times trying to bite into one right out of the oven. 😖
Carlique B.
Columbus , OH
I loveeeee pizza rolls their so good but pepperoni pizza rolls are the best. The supreme ones are also good. I always mix ranch and hot sauce together as a condiment to dip them in and it taste great.
Clarisa C.
Bayonne, NJ
They're great but, not all the time. It's best to eat at least 6 pizza rolls after, coming home from school/work when you didn't eat ALL day and, too lazy to make anything yourself. Also, strongly suggest to eat them from the oven. When you heat them up in the microwave, some of the rolls are soggy, or even COLD (blah).
Alexandra R.
Good snack for kids after sports or for college age students. They taste good naked in the oven, and actually don't taste bad in the microwave either! they are affordable and great dipped in ranch!
Teresa R.
Pizza rolls are perfect for a college kid. I prefer the cheese type but combination is a close runner up. I wish they came in larger bag counts than 120. My family goes through them in a heart beat
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
My kids love Totinos pizza rolls. I like them as well, I just not very fond of the outter crust. At times it feels like I'm chewing on rubber. Other than that, Totinos are delish for the most part.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?