Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #11 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
These are heavenly! They taste great, they're quick, and they' are something that anyone can eat! You can also make as many as you want, which is perfect for one person or a whole family! No complaints!
Denise B.
Dothan, AL
Quick and easy with a popular flavor - who doesn't love bite sized pizza? Totino's Pizza Rolls are a perennial favorite! Grab a bag and keep it on hand on your freezer for those late-night snack attacks!
Victoria S.
Cortland, NY
When it comes to a fast, hot snack for my 3 kids, these are hands down our go to. Paired with a piece of fruit it more than holds them over on nights we're getting a late dinner due to practice or games.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
The best mid day snack that I don't have to fuss over and it a big hit with the kids. I do suggest taking the time to put them in the oven versus the microwave. It gets the crust crispier instead of chewy.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
I buy these and say I am buying them for the kids but the truth is I can eat the whole family size bag alone. I love these. They are so addicting. If I can use the oven instead I will but when I am at work I can settle for the microwave.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Cheap and easy for a quick snack. My kids love these and they are easy enough for my 9 year old to pop in the microwave. Definitely taste better in the oven though. I like to load the pepper on mine :-)
Marilene A.
Kearny , NJ
My 5 year old loves these and I love them for an 'on-the-go' snack. Pop them into the toaster over or microwave, stick them in a snack tuber ware and keep it moving. Or a quick snack after school / work.
Alexandra S.
Newtown, CT
Pizza Rolls are the best thing since pizza itself was invented! Bite sized and full of yummy! I will never get tired of going to the grocery store to pick these up. Perfect for #netflix and #chill nights!
Mikayla G.
If you are going to buy pizza rolls, make sure to buy the combination ones as they are worth your money. They have more flavor than any of the other pizza rolls, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Carlique B.
Columbus, OH
I loveeeee pizza rolls their so good but pepperoni pizza rolls are the best. The supreme ones are also good. I always mix ranch and hot sauce together as a condiment to dip them in and it taste great.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

back