Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sam M.
Eden
Totino's Pizza rolls come in an assortment of flavors, combination, (which is pepperoni, sausage and cheese),  Pepperoni, and Cheese are the most common ones. I used to be able to find a chicken and cheese quasadia that was great, had a kick to it & was awsome with ranch dressing, cannot find that one anymore. There is also a taco flavor, that is good with some sour cream and green onion. I love the crispy texture outside and hot filling inside. They are a perfect little hot snack. They also support Box Tops for schools and I really like that.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! Pizza rolls are my fav!! We have them all the time!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
These combination pizza rolls are a perfect anytime snack - or if you make enough of them they can certainly satisfy you for a meal. The flavor is great, and I particularly like the combo version because of the pepperoni flavoring. Love dipping these in ranch dressing!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these pizza rolls! I don't eat these just out of convenience, (because that's exactly what they are - convenient), but sometimes I just crave these! They're the perfect bite sized snacks, and they're so easy to prepare. Either heat them up in the over or pop them into the microwave for a few minutes.
Taylor H.
Foodie Expert
Classic pizza rolls. Love how these can be cooked many different ways, but my favorite way to eat them is fresh out of the oven. They're a great, and quick appetizer to satisfy all ages, with an awesome flavor.
Julie P.
Foodie Expert
I freaking love this. Eating this growing up. I would microwave it for about a minute to defrost and cook the inside. Then put it in the toaster oven. Super crispy after maybe 20 mins. Worth the wait!
Brandee M.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
These are the best and quickest snack! The combination ones are my absolute favorite. The bad part is they go so fast! I use these as a quick snack or even as a quick meal sometimes when I'm in a rush. I will always buy these. Even though some stores they can be pricey.
Clarisa C.
Bayonne, NJ
They're great but, not all the time. It's best to eat at least 6 pizza rolls after, coming home from school/work when you didn't eat ALL day and, too lazy to make anything yourself. Also, strongly suggest to eat them from the oven. When you heat them up in the microwave, some of the rolls are soggy, or even COLD (blah).
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snacks to eat when I'm lazy and dont feel like cooking. You just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and bam done. I usually get the family size (a lot) and they are not expensive.
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
LOVE these pizza rolls! They are so good to heat up as a snack when we have a crowd over. Or if our kids simply want a pizza dinner, but don't want a slice of pizza. We do let them sit for a few minutes after taking them out of the oven though. As they can be 'lava bites' if you're not careful! :)
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??