Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Cheap and easy for a quick snack. My kids love these and they are easy enough for my 9 year old to pop in the microwave. Definitely taste better in the oven though. I like to load the pepper on mine :-)
Carlique B.
Columbus , OH
I loveeeee pizza rolls their so good but pepperoni pizza rolls are the best. The supreme ones are also good. I always mix ranch and hot sauce together as a condiment to dip them in and it taste great.
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Easy to make, taste pretty good. Kids love to eat them on the go. They are a perfect size for the little ones. Also the kids are less messy when they come in contact with these than with actual pizza.
Deborah L.
These are great for a quick on the go snack. You can pop them in the microwave or oven..but watch out they are hot. I have burned my tongue many times trying to bite into one right out of the oven. 😖
Alexandra R.
Good snack for kids after sports or for college age students. They taste good naked in the oven, and actually don't taste bad in the microwave either! they are affordable and great dipped in ranch!
Clarisa C.
Bayonne, NJ
They're great but, not all the time. It's best to eat at least 6 pizza rolls after, coming home from school/work when you didn't eat ALL day and, too lazy to make anything yourself. Also, strongly suggest to eat them from the oven. When you heat them up in the microwave, some of the rolls are soggy, or even COLD (blah).
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
My kids love Totinos pizza rolls. I like them as well, I just not very fond of the outter crust. At times it feels like I'm chewing on rubber. Other than that, Totinos are delish for the most part.
Teresa R.
Pizza rolls are perfect for a college kid. I prefer the cheese type but combination is a close runner up. I wish they came in larger bag counts than 120. My family goes through them in a heart beat
Justin S.
Tracy City, TN
My kids love pizza rolls I like them too but i mean the kids love them. They are easy for me to create a after school snack most of all great for on the really busy days and i can never go wrong with any kind of them because we love them all. Always have to get a decent count or they don't last long around here.
Tiffany P.
Easley, SC
I can describe these in one word...PERFECT!! They are super easy and quick to make. Great for kids and teens and adults...so in other words great for everyone. This is a great after school snack.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??