Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Noelle L.
You got to have Pizza Roll in your freezer for a quick snack. My husband likes to eat these when he wants to munch on something. We love putting it in the oven instead of microwaving it for a crispy texture. Great snack for kids to eat after school
Hugo L.
Arlington, TX
Great amount of pizza rolls in this 90CT. Great to pop in the conventional oven and have for a snack. Also great for when you have a group of people unexpectedly coming over. I will also have this in my shopping cart every time i go to the grocery store.
Julia R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are so good! The combo flavor is a little less greasy than the traditional pepperoni kind, and they really fill you up. Plus they're so easy to make, affordable, and you get your money's worth with 90 in a bag.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Gosh I love pizza rolls. Seriously I could go for some right now. I personally prefer the pepperoni. I've been eating these since I was a kid, and now my kids eat them. You just can't go wrong with Totino's Pizza Rolls.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Looooove!!!!! Favorite in this house! My three year old will eat the whole bag! Good microwaved but even better broiled. Gives them a little crisp and burn, try it!
LeeAnn C.
These are the most amazing food ever. They're filling enough to be a meal, or you can grab three or four as a power snack. And they are SO DELICIOUS!! It's hard to stop eating them. If you cook the whole bag and have leftovers, you can refrigerate them and then eat them straight from the fridge--they're equally delicious cold! Can't say enough good things about them.
Alexis G.
Denham Spgs, LA
If you've never had Totino's pizza rolls, you are REALLY missing out on one of the best snacks! I have been eating these for YEARS and they still taste so good every single time! These are a must have me and my 2 year old when we are hanging out at the house on the weekends. Every flavor is good!
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
My family loves these especially my toddler grandson. I purchase the personal size pizzas and the pizza rolls for him weekly! Both products are great when we come home from work and need to snack on something. I recommend keeping your freezer stocked with these!
Michelle H.
Cedar Park, TX
These are my favorite pizza rolls since they have the multiple meats. The pepperoni ones are too spicy for me, but the combination ones aren't. I love to eat them with Ranch dressing. They're much more crunchy made in the oven than the microwave.
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
Nothing is worse than burning your tongue on a hot pizza roll! Other than that, they're super easy snack and great for popping in your mouth while watching Netflix. Best prepared in the oven, even though the microwave is the most convenient.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?