Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Alexis A.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these pizza rolls! It makes me feel like a kid again when I eat them, they're actually kind of irresistible. They taste amazing and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't LOVE them !
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I am a pizza roll lover they are delicious only problem is I'm addicted i cannot stop eating them.I know they are not very good for you i would say so i would limit yourself if you can hard too because they are so good.
Joanna D.
Yuma, AZ
These are so good I mean its like you haven't lived without eating these . They are also quick and easy to make but have to wait till they cool down a little before you start eating unless you want to burn yourself .
Noelle L.
You got to have Pizza Roll in your freezer for a quick snack. My husband likes to eat these when he wants to munch on something. We love putting it in the oven instead of microwaving it for a crispy texture. Great snack for kids to eat after school
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Gosh I love pizza rolls. Seriously I could go for some right now. I personally prefer the pepperoni. I've been eating these since I was a kid, and now my kids eat them. You just can't go wrong with Totino's Pizza Rolls.
Julia R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are so good! The combo flavor is a little less greasy than the traditional pepperoni kind, and they really fill you up. Plus they're so easy to make, affordable, and you get your money's worth with 90 in a bag.
Hugo L.
Arlington, TX
Great amount of pizza rolls in this 90CT. Great to pop in the conventional oven and have for a snack. Also great for when you have a group of people unexpectedly coming over. I will also have this in my shopping cart every time i go to the grocery store.
Rosivel D.
I have become so obsessed with these this year. I literally just bought a 90 count bag since it was on sale in the supermarket this weekend. I do not regret a thing. This is such a great snack for when you're craving a little something to eat. Love it!
LeeAnn C.
These are the most amazing food ever. They're filling enough to be a meal, or you can grab three or four as a power snack. And they are SO DELICIOUS!! It's hard to stop eating them. If you cook the whole bag and have leftovers, you can refrigerate them and then eat them straight from the fridge--they're equally delicious cold! Can't say enough good things about them.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Looooove!!!!! Favorite in this house! My three year old will eat the whole bag! Good microwaved but even better broiled. Gives them a little crisp and burn, try it!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?