Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Ashley F.
San Clemente , Ca
These are great for an anytime snack or just a meal for the kids it's not neccisarily a healthy meal but it's an inexpensive and quick way to feed a large group of kids or if your in a hurry these can be found anywhere just about and cost about 2 dollars for a big bag
VERONICA C.
When I need a snack this is the first thing I am grabbing. Cause it only takes 60 seconds to warm up. I eat this while I am watching. Movie I also have my soda on a side.
Brittany E.
Greer, SC
These pizza rolls are a gift from God. Always super cheesy and full of toppings and sauce. Only problem is that about half of them explode on average and the toppings bubble out onto the pan but that doesn't affect edibility. Perfect for when you are refusing to actually cook anything and also refusing to go outside to get food anywhere. Makes me feel like a 12 year old again.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
The best movie night , late night snack , party snack ! I personally like to deep fry it delicious . You can microwave it or in the oven for a baked affect . Combination is my favorite flavor.
Melissa C.
Much prefer these baked in the oven so they have that crispier outside. We make them on our pizzazz and that is even better. We still enjoy when in a hurry and popped in the microwave but just know you won't get that nice crisp
These are a quick and easily, lunch, dinner, or snack. They are great to keep around for parties/get togethers. I like to put them in the microwave, and them broil them in the oven for a minute or two to get the outsides crispy.
Alexis A.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these pizza rolls! It makes me feel like a kid again when I eat them, they're actually kind of irresistible. They taste amazing and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't LOVE them !
Rosivel D.
I have become so obsessed with these this year. I literally just bought a 90 count bag since it was on sale in the supermarket this weekend. I do not regret a thing. This is such a great snack for when you're craving a little something to eat. Love it!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I am a pizza roll lover they are delicious only problem is I'm addicted i cannot stop eating them.I know they are not very good for you i would say so i would limit yourself if you can hard too because they are so good.
Joanna D.
Yuma, AZ
These are so good I mean its like you haven't lived without eating these . They are also quick and easy to make but have to wait till they cool down a little before you start eating unless you want to burn yourself .
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?