Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #15 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsie H.
Locust grove, GA
You can NEVER go wrong with pizza. Pizza is the answer to everything. You're sad? Pizza. You're happy? Pizza. Just broke up with someone? Eat some pizza. Pizza rolls are so easy and affordable. Yes yes yes
Danielle N.
Converse, TX
I honestly don't really like pizza, but, these are simply delicious! I love the crisp outside and gooey center. Great for a snack any time of the day! Easy to make and enjoy! These are a staple in our house.
Joyce S.
Love Totino's pizza rolls! Tasty and bite size. When you want a snack or don't ferl like preparing an entire meal, this is the way to go. This is always on my shopping list. ~Js🌟
Mimi R.
A quick and easy to make snack especially if you don't feel like cooking, they could definitely be a snack for a party or a meal for one. The pepperoni flavor is my favorite and I usually get these at Target because they tend to be cheaper there.
Chad H.
Greenbelt, MD
Loved my totino's rolls since i was a kid. They definitely don't make them like they used to but they're still ok. For a quick pizza add-on to a meal these are great. Even better when you can find them on sale. My favorite Totino's product were the large pizza's they use to make..I picked them up at walmart and loved loved loved them...unfortunately i don't believe they make them anymore.
Cara H.
Obviously not the healthiest choice. We call this "college food" my hubby and my boys LOOOOVE than and would prefer to have them every day. I love the convenience in a day we are rushed. I'm thankful for tasty foods that are fast at home!
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
My older sister would always have this when she was pregnant , I was young back then and she would give me some and that was the first time I tasted them , and I just loved them . There easy to make anyone can make a bag of this and go of . This really yummy and not expensive.
Tracey H.
Suffolk, VA
My son is absolutely obsessed with these things. They're a good snack to hold him over after school. Sure they're not the healthiest thing in the world, but he's an active growing boy....he'll manage 😉
Nat P.
These are very tasty and easy to make. They can pass of a snack or a meal on a busy day. I usually like to put them in the oven rather than the microwave to make them crispy.
Samantha B.
Jackson, MI
I buy these in the biggest bag that my store buys. I love them along with my husband and two year old daughter. They're not the healthiest thing to eat but they are quick if your on the run or a snack while watching a movie with your kiddos. All the flavors are amazing too.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?