Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa C.
Much prefer these baked in the oven so they have that crispier outside. We make them on our pizzazz and that is even better. We still enjoy when in a hurry and popped in the microwave but just know you won't get that nice crisp
Keyla C.
Pinehurst, TX
The best movie night , late night snack , party snack ! I personally like to deep fry it delicious . You can microwave it or in the oven for a baked affect . Combination is my favorite flavor.
Alexis A.
Conley, GA
I love these pizza rolls! It makes me feel like a kid again when I eat them, they're actually kind of irresistible. They taste amazing and I have yet to meet someone who doesn't LOVE them !
These are a quick and easily, lunch, dinner, or snack. They are great to keep around for parties/get togethers. I like to put them in the microwave, and them broil them in the oven for a minute or two to get the outsides crispy.
Hugo L.
Arlington, TX
Great amount of pizza rolls in this 90CT. Great to pop in the conventional oven and have for a snack. Also great for when you have a group of people unexpectedly coming over. I will also have this in my shopping cart every time i go to the grocery store.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I am a pizza roll lover they are delicious only problem is I'm addicted i cannot stop eating them.I know they are not very good for you i would say so i would limit yourself if you can hard too because they are so good.
Rosivel D.
I have become so obsessed with these this year. I literally just bought a 90 count bag since it was on sale in the supermarket this weekend. I do not regret a thing. This is such a great snack for when you're craving a little something to eat. Love it!
Joanna D.
Yuma, AZ
These are so good I mean its like you haven't lived without eating these . They are also quick and easy to make but have to wait till they cool down a little before you start eating unless you want to burn yourself .
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
Gosh I love pizza rolls. Seriously I could go for some right now. I personally prefer the pepperoni. I've been eating these since I was a kid, and now my kids eat them. You just can't go wrong with Totino's Pizza Rolls.
Julia R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are so good! The combo flavor is a little less greasy than the traditional pepperoni kind, and they really fill you up. Plus they're so easy to make, affordable, and you get your money's worth with 90 in a bag.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??