Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chad H.
Greenbelt, MD
Loved my totino's rolls since i was a kid. They definitely don't make them like they used to but they're still ok. For a quick pizza add-on to a meal these are great. Even better when you can find them on sale. My favorite Totino's product were the large pizza's they use to make..I picked them up at walmart and loved loved loved them...unfortunately i don't believe they make them anymore.
Nat P.
These are very tasty and easy to make. They can pass of a snack or a meal on a busy day. I usually like to put them in the oven rather than the microwave to make them crispy.
Samantha B.
Jackson, MI
I buy these in the biggest bag that my store buys. I love them along with my husband and two year old daughter. They're not the healthiest thing to eat but they are quick if your on the run or a snack while watching a movie with your kiddos. All the flavors are amazing too.
Tresha P.
Wendell, NC
I love every Totino's pizza product there is. My kids love pizza rolls and again, something they can make for themselves. With the different sizes available, I do have options on how much I want to spend at that time. This is great for a large family on a budget such as mine.
Susan S.
Pizza rolls are the best when you're having a small get together with friends, although I've yet to compare how the texture and taste is between using the oven vs. microwave for heating them, I'm sure they're delicious no matter what.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I'm a self-described pro at cooking pizza rolls. I like to cook them in the oven a little longer than the package says to get them nice and crispy. This combination flavor is my personal favorite. Just the right amount of meat and cheese.
David H.
Denver, CO
What can I say? I love pizza rolls. Growing up, in college, and even now I enjoy these tasty mini pizza bits! Don't have an oven? Cook them in the microwave. They take no time to cook at all and lunch or dinner is served. Grab ranch or sour cream and they become even better.
Brittany E.
Greer, SC
These pizza rolls are a gift from God. Always super cheesy and full of toppings and sauce. Only problem is that about half of them explode on average and the toppings bubble out onto the pan but that doesn't affect edibility. Perfect for when you are refusing to actually cook anything and also refusing to go outside to get food anywhere. Makes me feel like a 12 year old again.
Ashley F.
San Clemente , Ca
These are great for an anytime snack or just a meal for the kids it's not neccisarily a healthy meal but it's an inexpensive and quick way to feed a large group of kids or if your in a hurry these can be found anywhere just about and cost about 2 dollars for a big bag
VERONICA C.
When I need a snack this is the first thing I am grabbing. Cause it only takes 60 seconds to warm up. I eat this while I am watching. Movie I also have my soda on a side.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??