Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #1 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Andrea B.
Abbeville, SC
My family loves Totino's pizza rolls. With our busy schedules and ballgames it's nice to have a quick snack that we can heat and take with us on the days we don't have time to cook. They are so delicious and affordable.
Karisma A.
Totino's pizza rolls are yummy, quick and easy to prepare bites. Cooking them in the oven is best, but they can be prepared in the microwave as well. They are much crispier in the oven (as anything is) and are definitely great for when you're lazy, don't have a lot of time, or have children or are baby'sitting.
Brandi F.
These are my favorite. They are perfect for snacking. They are good in the microwave but better in the oven. Allow them to cool they are known to burn your mouth since the inside is saucy.
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
Overall, I have LOVED pizza rolls since I was little, but especially once it came to high school/college. These were the staple at our get togethers and was nice because they were bite size. The big bags make it great to make large quantities at one time. Only problem I would see is that they are pretty greasy, but what pizza isn't?
sharee b.
One the the best at home snack foods ever created! Pizza rolls taste very good and their easy to make. Takes less than 3 mins to cook on the mirowave. The price is very reasonable and can be found in the frozen section of majority of all the grocery stores.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
These come in handy for a quick snack, lunch, or dinner! I have had some members of my family say, they wish there were more cheese,. I don't care for lots of cheese, so they are perfect for me. Maybe you could offer an extra cheesy version, for cheese lovers.
maira o.
I buy a bag of these twice a month for the kiddos. Combination is the way to go for us at home. I absolutely like warming these up when we have movie night at my house on tje weekends to snack on! 👌
Amanda B.
Dayton , Ky
I love going to the grocery store and buying the big bag of pizza rolls. My family really enjoys eating them. They are quick and easy to make! I recommend giving them a try if you haven't you won't be disappointed.
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Pizza has been an all time favorite food for me. These pizza rolls are better than pizza because they not as long to cook. I like these because you can cook them in the oven to be crispy or in the microwave to cook quicker. I recommend this for absolute pizza lovers.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
We always have totino rolls in our house. They are a quick snack that will satisfy the munchies. The combination ones are great because it has 3 different meats in it and taste like little bites of 3 meat pizza.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?