Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
I'm not really big fan but my family loves it I can buy into days later they will be gone. My husband and my daughter are always eating them so we just got home once a month because they will eat them all they love the pizza one the cheese one. It's enough for at least three lunches for them
Kelley H.
Frankfort
This is a win win I get it you don't have money for order out well you don't have to when pizza is in you freezer anytime its great fir all ages and you can't go wrong with that crist of explosives all in a mini bite that works for tbe whole family for snaxk or dinner totinos has you covered.
Danielle N.
Converse, TX
I honestly don't really like pizza, but, these are simply delicious! I love the crisp outside and gooey center. Great for a snack any time of the day! Easy to make and enjoy! These are a staple in our house.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Torino's pizza rolls are a life saver when you have kids. They don't take to long to cook and the kiddos love it. They are the perfect snack while the kids are waiting for dinner to get done or a late snack when they are watching TV. We buy them all the time and there gone in no time lol.
Chelsie H.
Locust grove, GA
You can NEVER go wrong with pizza. Pizza is the answer to everything. You're sad? Pizza. You're happy? Pizza. Just broke up with someone? Eat some pizza. Pizza rolls are so easy and affordable. Yes yes yes
Joyce S.
Love Totino's pizza rolls! Tasty and bite size. When you want a snack or don't ferl like preparing an entire meal, this is the way to go. This is always on my shopping list. ~Js🌟
Chad H.
Greenbelt, MD
Loved my totino's rolls since i was a kid. They definitely don't make them like they used to but they're still ok. For a quick pizza add-on to a meal these are great. Even better when you can find them on sale. My favorite Totino's product were the large pizza's they use to make..I picked them up at walmart and loved loved loved them...unfortunately i don't believe they make them anymore.
Mimi R.
A quick and easy to make snack especially if you don't feel like cooking, they could definitely be a snack for a party or a meal for one. The pepperoni flavor is my favorite and I usually get these at Target because they tend to be cheaper there.
Nat P.
These are very tasty and easy to make. They can pass of a snack or a meal on a busy day. I usually like to put them in the oven rather than the microwave to make them crispy.
Tracey H.
Suffolk, VA
My son is absolutely obsessed with these things. They're a good snack to hold him over after school. Sure they're not the healthiest thing in the world, but he's an active growing boy....he'll manage 😉
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??