Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
maira o.
I buy a bag of these twice a month for the kiddos. Combination is the way to go for us at home. I absolutely like warming these up when we have movie night at my house on tje weekends to snack on! đź‘Ś
Tiffany K.
Spencer, IN
Overall, I have LOVED pizza rolls since I was little, but especially once it came to high school/college. These were the staple at our get togethers and was nice because they were bite size. The big bags make it great to make large quantities at one time. Only problem I would see is that they are pretty greasy, but what pizza isn't?
sharee b.
One the the best at home snack foods ever created! Pizza rolls taste very good and their easy to make. Takes less than 3 mins to cook on the mirowave. The price is very reasonable and can be found in the frozen section of majority of all the grocery stores.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
These come in handy for a quick snack, lunch, or dinner! I have had some members of my family say, they wish there were more cheese,. I don't care for lots of cheese, so they are perfect for me. Maybe you could offer an extra cheesy version, for cheese lovers.
Jennifer H.
Clementon, NJ
They are good if you put them in the oven. I tried the microwave and they were tough to chew. I like that they different varieties to choose from also. They are an easy snack or dinner for a quick meal for the boys
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
These pizza rolls are the original brand and the best. I don't eat these often but they are a must have for Halloween night and occasionally as a comfort food during movie night. Best when made in the oven so they crisp up. My favorite are the pepperoni.
Amanda B.
Dayton , Ky
I love going to the grocery store and buying the big bag of pizza rolls. My family really enjoys eating them. They are quick and easy to make! I recommend giving them a try if you haven't you won't be disappointed.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
We always have totino rolls in our house. They are a quick snack that will satisfy the munchies. The combination ones are great because it has 3 different meats in it and taste like little bites of 3 meat pizza.
Elijah B.
Oak Grove, KY
Pizza has been an all time favorite food for me. These pizza rolls are better than pizza because they not as long to cook. I like these because you can cook them in the oven to be crispy or in the microwave to cook quicker. I recommend this for absolute pizza lovers.
Kelley H.
Frankfort
This is a win win I get it you don't have money for order out well you don't have to when pizza is in you freezer anytime its great fir all ages and you can't go wrong with that crist of explosives all in a mini bite that works for tbe whole family for snaxk or dinner totinos has you covered.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??