Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #15 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie E.
Deptford , NJ
We always buy these a quick snack or dinner for the kids. Price isn't too bad and they taste good. I feel like the flavor has been slightly altered recently and I'm not sure I like it. Will still buy for the kids though.
Shanna F.
Richmond
Guilty pleasure food! Although they are marketed to Pre-teens as an afternoon snack, I started eating them in college and its like Ramen Noodles, you kinda hate them now that you're grown but kinda love them all at the same time. Totally not healthy but yummy when I'm feeling nostalgic!
Andrea M.
Yadkinville, NC
These are a great deal. You get a lot for the price. You can microwave or cook them in the oven. If you like soft I recommend the microwave (My favorite) and if you like them to be a little crunchy, I recommend the oven. These are great for dipping and make less of a mess than pizza so they make a great quick or on the go snack.
Patti E.
Let's be honest, the 90 count bag is really the only size to get. No one wants to have 10 pizza rolls for a snack and then realize they pretty much ate the whole bag. These are too good not to buy in bulk! Just don't burn your mouth!
Royshunda W.
They are really good. the recipe has seemed to have changed over the years. Or maybe it was because I was a kid. I love to dip them in ranch dressing. I also wish I knew how to keep the stuffing inside
Melissa M.
Fairview, OR
Living in my campus dorm room a few years ago, and these saved my life. Still at the age of 25 I still crave these and they never disappointment me over these years. These are fast in east to prepare and you but then I'm the oven too.
Kaitlin V.
Rowland Heights, CA
Love these! They're so easy to make and they're actually really good. I love to eat my pizza with ranch, and these just taste a million times better with it too! I love to make these for my nieces and nephews who are insanely messy eaters. But these little pizza rolls have me going mess free for one meal/snack at least!
Renee O.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pizza rolls are a must in my home with my hubby and I having 7 children between us it's the perfect snack for them in between meals or when we get out of the pool or before the park so delicious and convenient I love these things
Angelica M.
I absolutely love these I usually get the combination or pepperoni one. I'll eat them as a snack or for dinner if I'm too lazy to actually cook. If I'm in a hurry I'll put them in the microwave but other than that I put them in the oven cause they taste way better crispy!
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Always on stand by, quick and easy enough for teens. Great for a quick lunch or a snack. Taste great in the oven. Not as good in the microwave, but that is a personal preference. Add some fresh veggies for a healthier twist. I have also used them as appetizer in a pinch.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?