Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S #11 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
LOVE these pizza rolls! They are so good to heat up as a snack when we have a crowd over. Or if our kids simply want a pizza dinner, but don't want a slice of pizza. We do let them sit for a few minutes after taking them out of the oven though. As they can be 'lava bites' if you're not careful! :)
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
These are delicious along with the pepperoni ones. They're not healthy by any means but a yummy snack for any time of day (maybe not breakfast unless that's your thing) The price is very good for the quantity and these are also perfect finger food for parties. Definitely a nice little cheat snack to have on hand.
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
When it comes to Totinos, their pizzas have gotten smaller and more expensive, so I don't get their pizzas anymore, but they will always be pizza roll king in my book. I love their pizza rolls. They have a good flavor to all their pizzas, just wish they didn't up the price and make the pizza smaller.
Ana W.
Lafayette, LA
Pizza rolls are my guilty pleasure! They are quick and easy and delicious! However, healthy is not a word to describe them so I try to eat them sparingly. The combination ones are the best tasting for sure. Great value for the amount of pizza rolls.
jerrie j.
Salisbury, NC
No matter how many times I try these they are as great as the first time. I love the different flavors they have and how easy they are to cook. either microwave or oven they still taste great. This is the product I can just grab for a party or get together and know that everyone will be happy.
Kendra R.
These little pizza rolls are so good! I'm not sure how healthy or nutritious they are, but they taste great! They are a perfect quick and easy snack that both the kids and adults in our household will both eat
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Great for a quick snack, a little greasy but tasty. The pepperoni is my favorite flavor, and you can find them almost anywhere. The are inexpensive, so good if you are on a budget, and in a hurry. Definitely not health food. I get these a lot.
Monica S.
Medley, FL
QUIERO COMER PIZZA They are little poppers of cheesy, meaty heaven. These pizza rolls meet my requirement for the pizza taste without the calories of ingesting an entire pizza (that still happens from time to time). QUIERO MUCHA PIZZAAA.....
Jennifer H.
Oxnard, CA
I realize that I am a grown-up and shouldn't even be buying pizza rolls since there are no teenage boys in my house, but MAN, these are so good! Sometimes my husband and I have them for dinner. Highly nutritious :/
You definitely have to cook them in the oven to get the nice crisp crust.
Nancy C.
Totinos pizza rolls are easy meals for kids. You have to be careful not to over heat them they get hard and taste bad. You also have to let them cool a bit or they squirt at you when they're to hot. They're ok
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

back