Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #23 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlin V.
Rowland Heights, CA
Love these! They're so easy to make and they're actually really good. I love to eat my pizza with ranch, and these just taste a million times better with it too! I love to make these for my nieces and nephews who are insanely messy eaters. But these little pizza rolls have me going mess free for one meal/snack at least!
Angelica M.
I absolutely love these I usually get the combination or pepperoni one. I'll eat them as a snack or for dinner if I'm too lazy to actually cook. If I'm in a hurry I'll put them in the microwave but other than that I put them in the oven cause they taste way better crispy!
Jennie M.
Always on stand by, quick and easy enough for teens. Great for a quick lunch or a snack. Taste great in the oven. Not as good in the microwave, but that is a personal preference. Add some fresh veggies for a healthier twist. I have also used them as appetizer in a pinch.
Julie P.
I freaking love this. Eating this growing up. I would microwave it for about a minute to defrost and cook the inside. Then put it in the toaster oven. Super crispy after maybe 20 mins. Worth the wait!
Rebekah M.
Rimrock, AZ
Very easy to make and quick. Whenever I've had a busy day and am to tired to make actual dinner I just throw these in the oven. You can put them in the microwave too but there not as crispy.
Devika B.
San Francisco, CA
These are super to make and pretty filling if you eat enough. Pop around 10 or so and it's enough to make a full meal of it. The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the meat is a combo of chicken, beef and pork and it doesn't taste like natural.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
An oldie but always a goodie. Great for a snack or used as finger foods for a tailgating party. Great taste and a variety of flavors at a great price. This will always be a favorite in my book.
Karisma A.
Totino's pizza rolls are yummy, quick and easy to prepare bites. Cooking them in the oven is best, but they can be prepared in the microwave as well. They are much crispier in the oven (as anything is) and are definitely great for when you're lazy, don't have a lot of time, or have children or are baby'sitting.
Andrea B.
Abbeville, SC
My family loves Totino's pizza rolls. With our busy schedules and ballgames it's nice to have a quick snack that we can heat and take with us on the days we don't have time to cook. They are so delicious and affordable.
Brandi F.
These are my favorite. They are perfect for snacking. They are good in the microwave but better in the oven. Allow them to cool they are known to burn your mouth since the inside is saucy.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??