Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi A.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

• Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?12 Answers
  • How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent ta...34 Answers
  • These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?16 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is my go to comfort food!! When I get mad or sad these Pizza rolls are there! Lol 😂 I do love them and always have! They are not spicy and are cheesy and tangy. They are good soft or good with a little crunch to them! It depend on how I feel at the time as to if I cook them to be crunchy or soft! They are a great comfort food! They have an awesome value bag too! You can get 90 for 4/5 bucks! Which isn’t bad! I say this is my favorite snack or dinner item! I will always buy these! If your a pizza lover, try these babies! They are delicious 🤤😍
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
My family and I love you this for a quick snack when no one feels like cooking. It’s super easy to prepare I am a repeat consumer it taste way better in the oven and it does in the microwave. I would definitely recommend people with children or if you’re lazy and just like quick meals. I will always purchase this product when I’m sick of regular pizza.
Lynn B.
These a tasty and filling treat. I like them nest heated in the oven as they get crispy outside. The microwave makes them soggy. They taste like pizzas inside a fried egg roll. I buy them as a treat. They aren’t healthy, but most snacks aren’t.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This economical size of Totino's Pizza Rolls is great for whenever you plan on inviting friends over for party food or if you plan on eating it in multiple occasions.  This snack is what it is and isn't anything less---it's a very tasty snack and it delivers.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I buy these for my boys but every once in awhile I like to eat them. They taste processed but still so good 😊 good value for what you get. Good after school snack. I would buy again and recommend. I’m a repeat buyer.
Faith M.
New Haven
I take pride in being a “foodie” and cooking complicated meals but, sometimes you just need something quick to throw in the microwave and these are my go to. Everyone loves them, they’re delicious and filling, and so convenient. Always recommend
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Little more in this bag! Get a little more bang for your buck! I love these. They are so convenient and easy to make. Just pop them in the oven and they are done in no time. You save money the higher count you buy
Tabitha M.
These are such a mom lifesaver!! My kids ate these as snack after school and when I didn’t have dinner ready they were dinner. Easy to just pop in the microwave.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I really like that this is a large pack and contains a few different types of pizza roll flavors! They are great to keep in the house for a quick snack, but they also come in handy for parries because they are the perfect size! These taste really yummy! Everyone in the house loves them.
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
Listen, put these in the toaster oven and go to town! But be careful because the insides will be piping hot and burn the roof of your mouth. I eat these a lot less often than I used to in my early teens, but it's a great trip back to childhood when I decide to buy a bag.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you microwave these or put them in a toaster oven?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?

Walmart