Ariana R.
El Paso, TX

Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol

Corey K.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
6 months, 1 week ago
Yes! I used to microwave these for years not realizing how much better it is to put them in a toaster oven. It's like a night and day difference.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
1 year, 11 months ago
I will eat them either way but if I have the time etc I would always prefer them cooked in the oven as they are def more delicious this way!
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
2 years ago
They taste great to me regardless. I mostly cook them in the microwave because if I've resorted to pizza rolls, it's a lazy day. I kind of like them more squishy than crunchy.
Lana G.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
2 years, 2 months ago
No. To me they taste great either way.
maira o.
maira o.
2 years, 3 months ago
Either way is good. Microwave obviously is much faster but they do come out a little too soft. The oven gives it that crispy browned look but takes a little longer. I guess the oven is the better option 😊
Rida S.
Rida S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
2 years, 4 months ago
Definitely better in the over. For a quicker treat, I pop these in the toaster oven. That way you don't have to reheat the entire oven and they still get nice and toasty.