Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Cassy P.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Lexi W.Totino's Pizza Rolls Combination - 90 CT uploaded by Tiffany S.

BY TOTINO'S #43 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Pizza Rolls® Combination Pizza Snacks.
Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Est 7750. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
The perfect pizza roll ever! I have bought these for years and they are perfect for every occasion. For snacking, parties, study groups, and more. The outside later gets crispy if you bake it but if you microwave it'll be on the softer side. Either way, I love the taste of them. It doesn't taste bland like some pizza rolls. These have the authentic pizza flavors in them and def have a quality to them. I get the herb, the tomato, the meat, and the crust flavors all in one. I would recommend these a thousand times if I could.
Rose M.
Otsego, MI
I love pizza rolls they're very easy go to snack there best warm in the oven there crispy that way. The only thing I don't like about them is if you warm up in the microwave for a quick lunch snack there soft. I wish that there was a way to make them crispy in the microwave snack. But other than that they are awesome especially dipped in ranch dressing I had them at the racetrack I think they were deep-fried. They were pretty amazing. I love pizza rolls.
Ashly R.
Waite Park, MN
These are sooo bad for you, but so good! If I don't get combination flavor, I will just get cheese. Both are delicious. Pizza rolls are basically all I ate as a kid, and I still love them to this day. I try to stay away from as much as I can, as I mentioned they are not nutritious in any way. But, sometimes you just need that comfort food! Pizza rolls are great for party snacks, though. I usually put them out when i have friends over for football games!
Rebecca M.
Pasadena, TX
GREAT AFTER SCHOOL SNACK... OR JUST A SNACK IN GENERAL MY KIDS LOVE THEM!!! THEY ARE QUICK AND EASY YOU CAN OUT THEM IN THE OVEN WHILE ATTENDING TO OTHER TASKS AROUND YOUR HOUSE AND THEY ALSO GREAT WHEN YOUR ON YOUR WAY OUT THE DOOR YOU CAN PUT THEM IN A TOGO CONTAINER AND EAT THEM WHILE RUNNUNG ERRANDS I HIGHLY RECCOMAND THEM FOR PARENTS WHO MULTI TASK OR ARE VERY BUSY AND WANT TO GIVE YOUR KIDS A HEALTHY SNACK...
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
I won't even lie, I am absolutely obsessed with these pizza rolls. I could eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner. I know it's not really healthy but I always keep my freezer stalked with these, I even bring them with me to work. The only con is that they are super hot when you take them out and I always burn my tongue but that's my fault. My favorite food for sure.
Jessica  J.
Argillite , KY
My kids, nieces and nephews love pizza rolls! I used to eat them growing up. I personally don't care too much for them now, but the kids love them and they are a great after school snack. I have a picky 4 year old and he loves them! I recommend them more for children than adults, but everyone has different tastes so I'm sure there are a few adults who enjoy them.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is my go to snack. We always keep some in the freezer. they are delicious. The combination ones are my favorite but you can't go wrong with any of them. They are easy and quick to cook. I prefer them in the conventional oven but are also good in the microwave but they are softer when cooked that way. I prefer mine crunchy.
Priscilla h.
My grandbabies absolutely love this I can warm it up for them they don't care that there are no vegetables they don't care that there's no such thing I have to have french fries they don't even need anything to drink I could feed this to them for breakfast lunch dinner they be happy and love Grandma for it
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
total guilty pleasure snack, but always great to have around the house. I love these! Be careful, theyre hot and the sauce and cheese likes to drip out and cause some awful burns! I would absolutely never say that these are even remotely healthy, but it's good for a midnight snack every now and then,
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
The Totino's pizza rolls in combination are so quick and easy and delicious there definitely something I like to keep in my freezer for a quick meal you can just pop some on to a microwave-safe plate put them in the microwave and they're delicious just as much is if you want to put in the oven.
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are great would these go good with buffalo wings?
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else think they are nasty in microwave but delicious in oven lol
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Do they sell these pizza bits in a smaller size? One size for one?
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
How do you cook them for them to have a good or decent taste??