BY TOTINO'S

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Ashley G.
Review for: Bag more...
I love pizza, and I have also loved pizza rolls all my life. My favorite is the pepperoni because pepperoni and pizza just go hand and hand. Other brands try to make pizza rolls but nobody beats Totinos
Courtney S.
We keep Totino's Pepperoni Pizza Rolls in our freezer. They taste really good and it's a quick and easy snack for the household. A box goes a long way and that works for a big household. We like to bake them in the oven but even the kids can toss them in the microwave for a quick fix. The kids like them in the microwave. The insides are cheesy and the pepperoni's are good too.
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
These were my favorite after school snack in high school and college. I haven't eaten them nearly as often, mainly bc I don't think my husband and kids would appreciate having these for lunch and dinner.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Easy to prepare however it's also easy to burn your mouth if your not careful. Sometimes the outside tends to feel mildly warm but the centers tend to be HOT! The pepperoni itself is poor quality and can have a foul taste.
Taylor B.
Shelby, OH
Totinos pepperoni pizza rolls are so good! We don't buy them too often but they are super tasty and inexpensive! I do wish there was less over processed ingredients!
Skyler V.
Elkmont, AL
I have always loved these.. Even as a kid. They're so convenient to make and eat. When I think of quick meals/snacks to buy. I would prefer these over most foods. They may not be the healthiest choice you can buy, but they're delicious. I highly recommend them.
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
This is my go -to comfort food. I absolutely love pizza rolls. Fast and easy to make. Especially at the beach and when you have kids they love them too!
rachel b.
Elk River, MN
This is what my kids pick out if I'm having a bad day and they get to choose their dinner. They love it & it makes me nostalgic.
Rachel R.
It was a great value! As a college student, one bag supplied lots of dinners for me. They were filling and delicious!
heather o.
A childhood (and let's be honest... And adulthood) favorite. Quick, easy, and yummy. Makes a quick filling snack :)

Walmart