BY TOTINO'S #7 in Frozen Pizza

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken, beef.

Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m like a kid when it comes to these pizzas. They will always be my favorite. The little tiny chopped up pepperonis are my absolute fave. My wife and I went off pork over a year ago and I still can’t help myself when it comes to pepperoni!!!! These are tasty and only a buck and some change !
Kelly H.
Sale Creek, TN
My whole family love these pizzas! They are a great after school snack. I just pop them in the oven about 10 minutes before the get home and then cut them up. I also like the new way that they have them in the square diameter. It makes it easier to put on the pan evenly. The one the like the most is the combination one but they have tried them all.
We have had them as a “fend for yourself night “ as we like to call them. It’s where, in our household, mom (a.k.a. Me) doesn’t have to cook and it gives me a night off, so to speak. Thank you for making my life a easier Totino's® Pepperoni Party Pizza®
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I absolutely love the pepperoni version of this pizza when my kids were younger I always will try to keep a few of these in the freezer they're great for if you have any young children or teenagers great for sleepovers an after-school snack or a fast cheap dinner the pepperoni for this price is high-quality the cheese and sauce takes great
MaKayla C.
Auburn, AL
These use to be my favorite part of Saturday’s! My mom and I used to tear these bad boys up. They’re so easy to prepare and you can add extra toppings to them to change it up a bit. They’re also very inexpensive!
Dylan M.
This is not my favorite pizza brand. The crust gets really soggy and the sauce is just kind of okay. If you want a cheapish pizza this one is probably one of the better ones out there, but its not like the worlds best pizza. You get what you pay for with this brand of pizza. I am also a really picky eater so if you are super picky you probably won't like this pizza if you aren't then it will probably be just fine.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
This pizza goes hard!! It help yo girl and ma man through the struggle lol it’s affordable and the perfect size for myself! Enough to fill me up. I always have it in my fridge. It comes in handy for the nights I don’t feel like cooking lol
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Totinos pizzas are perfect! They taste great, are just the right size so that my daughter and I have a light lunch and it’s not too filling. I get them for quick dinners too. I would recommend these to others even if it’s just as a quick fix so you don’t hafta spend money for takeout!😘
Briana A.
SO GOOD ESPECIALLY IN THE OVEN ALL CRISPY ITS DELICIOUS lol !!!! I recommend eating this and getting this to eat at literally any time of the day. I've purchased them repeatedly and I recommend y'all to try them !
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Purchased at: Publix
These are the best for my son for a snack after school and he will eat them for dinner anytime. They are super cheap and you can purchase them anywhere. I try to avoid fast foods but this I allow my son. He loves it! And had it for dinner tonight!!!
Kennie K.
Dallas
These pizzas have been a regular in my home since my early young adult years. When really hungry, I would take two and flip them on top of each other, like a sandwich and bake them like that. Or, I would fold them over and eat them like a taco.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
What is your favorite frozen pizza? I love this type among many others!! 🍕
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How bad does this taste?
Jenny E.
Caracas
wich flavor its your favorite?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How much sodium are in these?