BY TOTINO'S #8 in Frozen Pizza

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken, beef.

Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Totinos pizzas are perfect! They taste great, are just the right size so that my daughter and I have a light lunch and it’s not too filling. I get them for quick dinners too. I would recommend these to others even if it’s just as a quick fix so you don’t hafta spend money for takeout!😘
Karen R.
Davenport
Silly as it may seem these little guys are perfect! We add a little extra cheese and seasoning an we have a gourmet pizza for half the price! Our whole family loves these. The hamburger one is hands down the best! Add some bacon and pickles and Cheeseburger pizza!
Kelly H.
Sale Creek, TN
My whole family love these pizzas! They are a great after school snack. I just pop them in the oven about 10 minutes before the get home and then cut them up. I also like the new way that they have them in the square diameter. It makes it easier to put on the pan evenly. The one the like the most is the combination one but they have tried them all.
We have had them as a “fend for yourself night “ as we like to call them. It’s where, in our household, mom (a.k.a. Me) doesn’t have to cook and it gives me a night off, so to speak. Thank you for making my life a easier Totino's® Pepperoni Party Pizza®
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
These are perfect as an appetizer, a meal for a few small children, and just a snack in general! I remember always eating them while I was a kid and I loved them, I still do! They come in many different flavors to handle any craving.
MaKayla P.
Auburn, AL
These use to be my favorite part of Saturday’s! My mom and I used to tear these bad boys up. They’re so easy to prepare and you can add extra toppings to them to change it up a bit. They’re also very inexpensive!
Dylan M.
This is not my favorite pizza brand. The crust gets really soggy and the sauce is just kind of okay. If you want a cheapish pizza this one is probably one of the better ones out there, but its not like the worlds best pizza. You get what you pay for with this brand of pizza. I am also a really picky eater so if you are super picky you probably won't like this pizza if you aren't then it will probably be just fine.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
This pizza goes hard!! It help yo girl and ma man through the struggle lol it’s affordable and the perfect size for myself! Enough to fill me up. I always have it in my fridge. It comes in handy for the nights I don’t feel like cooking lol
briana a.
SO GOOD ESPECIALLY IN THE OVEN ALL CRISPY ITS DELICIOUS lol !!!! I recommend eating this and getting this to eat at literally any time of the day. I've purchased them repeatedly and I recommend y'all to try them !
Heather D.
These little pizzas are perfect for the kids. They get excited when I say this pizza is their lunch. However for myself I'm not a huge fan but they are cheap and great for the kids so it's a win.
Kennie K.
Dallas
These pizzas have been a regular in my home since my early young adult years. When really hungry, I would take two and flip them on top of each other, like a sandwich and bake them like that. Or, I would fold them over and eat them like a taco.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
What is your favorite frozen pizza? I love this type among many others!! 🍕
Jenny E.
Caracas
wich flavor its your favorite?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How bad does this taste?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How much sodium are in these?