BY TOTINO'S #5 in Frozen Pizza

Pepperoni made with pork, chicken, beef.

Buy on Jet.com
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
If you are looking for a high-quality, homemade tasting pizza - this is not the pie for you. However, if you are looking for a cheap, easy, tasty pizza then look no further! I have been eating Totino's Party Pizza - nicknamed "cheapy pizza" - for many years now. They are about $1 a pizza and take less than 15 minutes in the oven. I am a college student and these cheap pizzas make a great snack, meal, or drunk treat. They come in several different flavors and I always make sure to have at least a few stocked up in my freezer.
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.
Foodie Expert
This product is an easy snack or meal and is ok in flavor. My son loves these and it's an easy meal for him. BUT I only give 2 stars because they do not stand behind their products at all. I purchased this pizza from my local grocer that expired 2.5 years ago. BEFORE my grocery store even opened. Totinos told me that it wasn't their fault expired food was delivered to the store.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Gainesville, GA
I would say this is one of the best cheap for your pocket pizza you can buy. I have tried higher priced pizzas and I still prefer this pizza over them all. The ingredients are great a good combination of them all. The con would be it is a lil small but a great size for little kids! I always prefer this pizza over any other kind!
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Foodie Expert
I dislike Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, the flavor taste off to me, the flavors aren't bold, and the crust is always crispy before the toppings melt well. On the other hand, Totino's is very affordable, and super quick to make, my kids seem to enjoy it as a snack, it just doesn't taste well for me.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
The reason it gets two stars is because it's good for a single serving size. Otherwise I don't care for them. The crust is hollow and flakes off everywhere and the sauce is weird tasting. Plus they toppings on them are tiny chunks. Spend a few extra bucks and get a bigger pizza that tastes better.
Kaizha M.
Kaizha M.
Lewisburg, TN
I've been hearing this pizza since I was a little girl. This pizza will always and forever be in my heart. I never get tried of it and line them more each time I eat then. No, they aren't any fancy pizza, bytvyheybare affirdable and delicious from the crispy thin crust to the flavorful toppings.
tamara c.
tamara c.
Michigan
If there were an option to give 0 stars for every item/ product this brand made, I would do it.
It's disgusting. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
Everything they make tastes like cardboard. It looks and tastes so FAKE. I threw up after eating it.
It's pure filth.

I will never purchase again.
Mikayla Z.
Mikayla Z.
La crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
I DID NOT LIKE THIS PIZZA. I bought it because I absolutely LOVE Totino's pizza rolls. I was very disappointed though. The flavoring was not what I was expecting and the crust crumbled way too easily. Half of the crust was crumbled on the plate before I could get it into my mouth...
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
These are honestly one of my guilty pleasures. They're super cheap, at around $1.50 per pizza, and one always fill me up. They're not the best quality of pizza at all, but somehow are really addicting. I would recommend this to those wanting a super affordable frozen pizza.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is my guilty pleasure once in a while. I grew up eating this and it reminds me of high school and I love it. I really enjoy the crispy crust and it has a pretty decent amount of pepperoni. Good for kids because it doesn't have a whole lot of sauce so less messy faces.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
How bad does this taste?
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Caracas
Foodie Expert
wich flavor its your favorite?