A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

does this pizza taste cheap?
What is your favorite frozen pizza? I love this type among many others!! 🍕
How much sodium are in these?
Start your review of Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz!
Marion, OH
Easy to make meal. They are also very cheap. Great for the teenagers out of school for the summer to have something quick to eat. Plus who doesn't love pizza!
No Special Diet
Love this pizza so easy and simple to pop in the oven and cook for not just me but the kiddos. If I'm not at home then it's an easy snack for the kids to make.
Kansas City , MO
Totino's is the pizza I buy when I don't have the funds to purchase the higher priced frozen pizza. I still like them and have been buying Totino's for years!
East sparta, OH
If you're looking for a cheap pizza that will please the kids, this is it! Always buy them for when my girls have friends over because they're quick and easy.
No Special Diet
An okay pizza. Perfect for kids when they have friends over. kids love pizza so why not. plus the price is pretty cheap. Try for yourself see if you like it :)
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
When I was a kid I ate these like it was candy. To this day I can do and easy a whole one myself. The price is still good, but I don't care for the new shape
Vicco, KY
These are quick and easy for a snack for the kids they love em and so I continue to purchase cause they never complain about something on it they don't like
Organic, No Special Diet
Clayton, NC
Not the most healthy option but sometimes I like to keep a couple of these stashed in the freezer for snacks or just in case I don't feel like really cooking
Hanover, PA
Actually do not like this brand of pizza. Crust has a paper taste and sauce does not taste like a traditional pizza flavor. Probably my least favorite pizza.
Clinton Township
My kids lobe these pizzas. Great for after school snack or lunches on the weekend. Better of cooked in the oven instead of the microwave. Nice crunchy crust
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...