GroceryFrozen FoodsTotino's
Pepperoni Party Pizza, 102 oz

Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

Doo any adults like these, we buy them for the kids but the adults prefer others?
Is that the best pizza ?
Muy ricas y muy práctica me gustaría adquirirlo
Start your review of Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz!
Sasheen D.
KINGSTON , WA
We love these little individual size pizzas. They are big enough to share as a snack or eat alone as a meal. They are quite tasty! I love the crisp crust. My kids love them as a snack. They can split one after school & be good for awhile. We purchase these often & you can usually find a few in our freezer.
Jackie B.
Raytown, MO
Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz uploaded by Jackie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tortilla knows pepperoni pizza is my guilty pleasure. I absolutely love the way it tastes and how it’s very inexpensive. You can cook it on a baking sheet, Or directly on the middle oven rack for a crispier crust. I always like to add a couple pieces of cheese on top Right before it’s done cooking. This is not a healthy food choice, however it is is absolutely worth it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,102 reviews
Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
My family and I love these! Usually on Fridays we have pizza and watch movies! This is our go to pizza because they are so delicious! It’s really cheap and always on sale! When I first had these, I was hooked! Please give them a try! They are really good!
Ninna W.
Totino's Pepperoni Party Pizza, 10.2 oz uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These little party pizzas are so convenient to pop in the oven and eat. It is delish. I grew up eating these. My kids love these and they are cheap to buy. We prefer the pepperoni. The square title pieces are perfect in this pizza. Sauce isn't spicy like some.
Smokie S.
Paradise
Opened up my pizza to find a long nasty hair Frozen on top. Mmnn yummy. Never again, I mean, how dirty is that factory. Yikes
We love these pizzas, l buy them every time I go to the store. We sometimes buy more than l really should but l can't help it they are delicious. My family loves them thanks
Janna D.
Westminster, CO
This product is absolutely a staple in our home. My 16 year old son and his friends ear these while playing video games. I enjoy one with an extra bit of mozzarella on top.
Katerina E.
Homer, GA
For a cheap pizza this one is great! It is ready to eat in no time and I enjoy the flacor of it
Shawna G.
St Clr Shores, MI
You can't beat this cheap munchy staple. It's cheap, kinda greasy, gets pretty crispy in the oven.
Audra R.
Pinson, AL
I like these for those" I don't want to cook " kind of nights. And my daughter loves them. They are just the right size too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...