BY TOTINO'S

Totino's has been serving up quick and fun deliciousness in a frozen pizza. see more...

Heather L.
Dickinson, TX
I love this pizza. I love how thin and crispy the questionnaires. It makes it all about the cheese and the toppings. It cooks really fast in the oven so that’s always a plus when you’re super hungry. These are really cheap at a little over a dollar per pizza. It’s perfect for one person. I would definitely recommend these.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I grew up eating this pizza and there honestly is no other frozen pizza that tastes like it! I could eat several of these but obviously they are not the best meal for you but they taste pretty damn good! They are always on sale and a very quick and delicious meal!
louann c.
Great pizza i love it with ranch and sometimes hot sauce i like the sausage and combination too but this one is really good and it only takes 12 minutes to cook in the oven which is fairly quick
Kellie T.
Canton
Wow. This product is one dollar at our local Publix and it is my guilty pleasure. These pizzas are so unbelievably cheap & they are absolutely delicious. I love this product so much!
MARIA R.
Denham Spgs, LA
these frozen pizzas are the best thing you can snack on when you are both hungry and broke lol they are super super affordable for what you get and yet so delicious! i love the convenience of always having one on hand for when i'm lazy to make dinner or craving pizza but don't have the cash to go and get a fresh one. they have enough of all the right ingredients to make them taste great.
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
These pizzas are great if you need to feed a lot of people for not a lot of money. They are super affordable and even the pickiest eaters are happy when this is for dinner! The packaging is a little strange now that they're rectangles instead of circles but you can fit multiple in the oven which is nice.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
These personal pizzas leave me wanting more taste wise but they stick to the oven rack and therefore leave a mess. The flaky crumbly crust comes off in the oven and it's a hassle to clean. Using a baking sheet leaves the crust soft. The cheese also seems to never melt completely.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Ever since I was a kid these were a must have in my kitchen and still are. We can stock up on these when we're wanting pizza but not a huge pizza and definitely without the big price tag! They are a tad smaller than other frozen pizzas but personally that's what I love about them.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
These have been a forever favorite. My dad bought these while we were growing up and now I buy them as an adult. I like them compared to other Because they are thin and crispy and have great flavor. Usually I can find them 10 for $10 at Save Mart
Nina D.
Grand Forks AFB
I am so addicted to these! Amazing value and they taste great! $1?? Crazy. I love how crisp the bottom gets. No other dozen pizza tastes this good and they all cost so much more. Maybe it's because I grew up with these, but nothing compares.