BY TOTINO'S

Totino's Mexican Style Party Pizza: Mexican-style with taco seasoned chicken and beef pizza topping Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture Limited edition Get it while it's caliente! The original crisp crust Limited time flavor see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This pizza was terrible. I didn't like it at all! I have tried other pizzas from this brand and they were great. Just this one wasn't that great. I would recommend the others before this one. Just didn't like the taste of it. I wouldn't buy this pizza again! I would get the others before getting this pizza.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
This is my favorite  Pizza from this brand I haven't been able to find them for like 4 months at my Walmart which is very disappointing cuz I love this flavor  and you can not beat it for the price of like $0.99  it's great for family game night or just sitting back relaxing watching a movie
Mike E.
Austell
This is the best pizza they make and the 3 meat is a close second. Why isn't it a regular thing!?!? I can't possibly be the only one that thinks this. Am I wrong!?!?
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
These are my favorite cheap frozen pizzas. They're not the top of the line, but they're great when you're on a budget. In my opinion, they don't have enough cheese or toppings, but they're great for the price. I love the size because they're great for one person or a snack for two. These are the best inexpensive pizzas out there.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go!
Gabrielle B.
Totino's Mexican Style pizza is my favorite, out of all the different varieties of pizza that Totino's offers. They are on the small side but they are absolutely delicious. Not my first choice of pizza but I do buy once in a blue moon because there's no other brands that make a Mexican style.
Nikki B.
Totino's is one of the cheapest brands of frozen pizzas you can buy, especially if you purchase them at Walmart. It's much appreciated if you are on a tight budget. This particular kind was very tasty and left me feeling quite satisfied for sure.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Totino's is definitely affordable, but at what cost. They say they are Mexican style, but if that's the case I will stick to American style pizza. They're not healthy or unhealthy, and the ingredients are posted on the box. I personally will not purchase these again because to me they have a very weird clunky kind of taste, so by saying that, I would not recommend them to people either.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are my FAVORITE frozen pizzas and I haven't been able to find them anywhere in so long. They are so affordable and absolutely delicious with the perfect amount of flavor. I wish I could figure out where to get there in my area!
Chelsea K.
Curtice, OH
Love this pizza, it definitely has that Mexican flavor. I love putting sour cream on it, gives it more of that punch! I would repurchase this over and over again. It is an amazing price as well! I recommend you all to try it if you like Mexican type foods!
Rose P.
Boca Raton
Why don't you guys come back with the Mexican pizza
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What is your favorite Totino's pizza?
Stephanie G.
Have any of you actually seen the Mexican style pizzas anywhere lately? I haven't been able to find them in forever and they're my favorite. :(
Maia R.
Is this flavor worth buying and is their buffalo chicken flavored pizza worth trying also?
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Where can I find this pizza I've never seen it before