Totino's Hamburger Party Pizza, 10.9 oz

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation!

Is this pizza any good?
¿Por qué no me mandan una para promocionarla mas?
Start your review of Totino's Hamburger Party Pizza, 10.9 oz!
Ben U.
this was my stuff when I was younger i couldnt get enough of it but now i can't have it occasionally yes but not as much as i did in the past
Carie B.
Owensboro, KY
Very good my kids likes this one better than sausage for what ever reason they won't ear the sausage one
sarah K.
San Antonio, TX
Very good pizza. It always my go to when I don't want to order pizza or cook dinner for the family.
Angela H.
Ok ya all, this is a staple. Sometimes we both just crave this little pizzas. I like combination flavor best... All other flavors are ok too. I like putting these inside my air fryer. Super easy & I dont have to wait as long for regular stove to heat up
Ashley S.
This is a great quick supper for those crazy busy nights at our house. My entire family enjoys these.
Lacy K.
Red Bud, IL
Great lunch during the summer when we need something quick. Love the sauce, and with ranch it's even better!
Jennifer E.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Not bad for a frozen pizza. More like a single serve for an adult. Like the box tops too, which is an added incentive to buy this pizza. Always keep a variety in our freezer!
Melissa M.
This is my favorite crap pizza in the entire freezer section. My kids enjoy other favors like triple meat and pepperoni
Axeen L.
Saint Martin, MN
Delicious and perfect size if there is only 2-3 people or when you are busy and don't have much time
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Me gusta esta clase de pizza son fácil de preparar y muy buenas excelente precios la recomiendo