Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls

Pepperoni Pizza in a crispy, golden, snackable crust. Pizza Rolls are easy to make and only take 60 seconds in the microwave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls!
Product Highlights
“You cant go wrong with a classic.” in reviews
“I stock my college dorm room freezer with these cause theyre a great snack or even a nice midnight meal when you're hungry but don't want to eat too much.” in reviews
“Pretty good, not hard at all to cook, and pretty much everyone enjoyed them” in reviews
Don't get me wrong, these hit the spot when you want something greasy that reminds you of when you are 6, but they just aren't that good to waste the calories on in my opinion
We keep these in our freezer for those times we need a quick snack or easy meal. They're not super heavy with lots of bread like pizza, and full of flavor. I like to have mine with salad for an balanced meal. Hardly any clean-up and everyone's happy!
Daytona Beach, FL
These are perfect for a quick and tasty snack or light meal. They have a great flavor and (2) cooking options although I recommend to cook them in the oven to get a nice a crispy crust.
Lakeland, FL
I stock my college dorm room freezer with these cause they're a great snack or even a nice midnight meal when you're hungry but don't want to eat too much. Such a great food!
Pillager , MN
These are the best pizza rolls you will ever have in your life!! So so good me and my brothers and friends always love to eat these at night for a awesome meal!
These are a great after school snack for your kids or yourself! You can dip them in different sauces and are filling but won't spoil you dinner!
Sterlington, LA
I love these and they made them in a convenient size for me to take to work so I can grab and go! I've been loving these since I was a kid!
Bedford, TX
My pre teen daughter loves these. Its easy to make and she can entertain her friends without making a complete mess. They taste good too!!
Huntington, WV
I always keep these in the freezer for my teenagers. Easy to heat up for after school snack. Not the healthiest snack but tasty and easy.
SO ADDICTING! These are my go-to drunk munchies. I could eat these non-stop, they're so easy to heat up and seriously just simply good.

Looking for your answer?