Food & SnacksSnack FoodsTotino's
Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls

Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls

Pepperoni Pizza in a crispy, golden, snackable crust. Pizza Rolls are easy to make and only take 60 seconds in the microwave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls!
Product Highlights
You cant go wrong with a classic.in reviews
I stock my college dorm room freezer with these cause theyre a great snack or even a nice midnight meal when you're hungry but don't want to eat too much.in reviews
Pretty good, not hard at all to cook, and pretty much everyone enjoyed themin reviews
Brenda F.
Totino's pepperoni pizza rolls-15-ct are a great snack the are quick and easy to make. Just open the box stick them on a plate and pop them in the microwave. My son loves these they are a great after school snack. I highly recommend these to anyone who has a teenager.
Ashley R.
Chatsworth, GA
Always have pizza rolls. Whole family loves them. Perfect snack or lunch item. Even great for a quick dinner on the go.
Nesh H.
Detroit, MI
Very convienanant snack! Taste great with a little bit of ranch dressing as a dipping sauce.
stephanie A.
Linden , NJ
Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls uploaded by stephanie A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love pizza rolls and only totinos my son eats them like crazy but he will only it totinosbrand he loves them and actually i have ate them and there good little snack!!
Adreane V.
texas
Great for snack for the kids and everyone in general. Also so affordable to anyone who doesn’t feel like cooking all the time.
Rhonda C.
New Lebanon, OH
I buy Totino's Pepperoni Pizza Rolls a lot usually when I find them on sale. I have a teenager in the house and he loves pizza and pizza rolls. He likes to dip them in Ranch Dressing. They make a good after school snack. I do not feel that they are that bad for you. I buy these at Groceryland or Walmart. I would recommend these to everyone. I will rate these a 5 out of 5 Stars.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
There's never a time where I don't have a box of these in the freezer. They're not the most healthy snack so I do eat them more sparingly than a lot of other things... but these are perfect for a quick late-night bite or if you just need a little something to tide you over after work. They're also a classic from my childhood, and I'm sure the nostalgia makes them taste better.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I think these are a fun snack for kids or teens. The way the are made makes it difficult for them to cool, unless you bite into them or cut them. They are easy to make but the do not seem like the healthy choice, very greasy once cooked. I feel like there could be more filling as well.
Sue T.
SO ADDICTING! These are my go-to drunk munchies. I could eat these non-stop, they're so easy to heat up and seriously just simply good.
Abril P.
Griffin, GA
I enjoy totinos pizza roll very much.. They are a very good snack for when you really don't want to cook

Looking for your answer?