Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls

Pepperoni Pizza in a crispy, golden, snackable crust. Pizza Rolls are easy to make and only take 60 seconds in the microwave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls!
Product Highlights
“You cant go wrong with a classic.” in reviews
“I stock my college dorm room freezer with these cause theyre a great snack or even a nice midnight meal when you're hungry but don't want to eat too much.” in reviews
“Pretty good, not hard at all to cook, and pretty much everyone enjoyed them” in reviews
Milpitas, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for a kids. Once it’s open its all good in one use. Wish they’d put more in like like 30 because 15 gos to fast just for a personal size box. But they get made by so fast in the oven which is the best part
linden
Totino's Frozen Pizza Rolls, Pepperoni, 15 rolls uploaded by stephanie A.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love pizza rolls and only totinos my son eats them like crazy but he will only it totinosbrand he loves them and actually i have ate them and there good little snack!!
Soso, MS
I love these as an after school snack. I can eat them forever. They are delicious. I get them all the time. I am a repeat customer. The pepperoni are hot and tasty. I would definitely recommend them to others!
New Lebanon, OH
I buy Totino's Pepperoni Pizza Rolls a lot usually when I find them on sale. I have a teenager in the house and he loves pizza and pizza rolls. He likes to dip them in Ranch Dressing. They make a good after school snack. I do not feel that they are that bad for you. I buy these at Groceryland or Walmart. I would recommend these to everyone. I will rate these a 5 out of 5 Stars.
I have to say I love this brand of pizza rolls. If you need something for a quick lunch or a quick appetizer for your kids I would just copy it into the oven and in about 15 to 20 minutes later you have a delicious snack full of all the pizza ingredients. Definitely try it it's so tasty and really good.
I don't eat these very much anymore because they are just so unhealthy for you, but I loved these when I was younger! My mom used to get these for our horse show trips because there were some days where I would crawl in the saddle at 6 in the morning and not get off until 7 or 8 at night & these only took a few moments to fix and I could easily eat them while in the saddle.
This is my literally one of my favorite things to eat. I have to make sure we get them every time we go shopping! They have a great flavor & if you have yet to try them I would 100% recommend doing so!
Pittsburgh, PA
There's never a time where I don't have a box of these in the freezer. They're not the most healthy snack so I do eat them more sparingly than a lot of other things... but these are perfect for a quick late-night bite or if you just need a little something to tide you over after work. They're also a classic from my childhood, and I'm sure the nostalgia makes them taste better.
Totino's pepperoni pizza rolls-15-ct are a great snack the are quick and easy to make. Just open the box stick them on a plate and pop them in the microwave. My son loves these they are a great after school snack. I highly recommend these to anyone who has a teenager.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I think these are a fun snack for kids or teens. The way the are made makes it difficult for them to cool, unless you bite into them or cut them. They are easy to make but the do not seem like the healthy choice, very greasy once cooked. I feel like there could be more filling as well.

Looking for your answer?