Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz uploaded by Yesenia K.

BY TOTINO'S #3 in Frozen Pizza

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz see more...

• Do they taste better if you microwave them or bake them in the oven?10 Answers
  • Which is better? Microwave or oven?13 Answers
  • What's Your Favorite Thing To Eat ? Mines, Totino's Combinatio...1 Answers
  • "Im not a huge fan, but my children absolutely love them." in 1 review
  • "They're really good when you bake them instead of microwaving them, but I do both from time to time. " in 1 review
  • "They're not messy and they taste great with ranch dressing!" in 1 review
  • "I love these but they do not have much flavor, it is an easy, quick snack for kids.They are not very filling and are very hot after warming them up." in 1 review
Jonnay V.
I LOOOOVE these but can never seem to get full off of them. I always have to eat a bunch at a time, probably because they're so tiny. I love the concept of this in general, it's like mini pizzas baked into breading outer layer. Whoever came up with these is pure genius. I've loved them since I was a kid, and I still eat them. They're wonderful, and they also come in varieties now which is a plus. They're easy to make, and really convenient.
Kala G.
Campbellsville
Love!! These taste delicious!! They are a great snack or an easy quick dinner!! I prefer combination over cheese for more flavor! I recommend for appetizers,snacks or a quick dinner! If you love pizza,you won't regret the purchase!
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Pizza rolls are like a snack to me, I can eat them all throughout the day and they taste so good! I enjoy baking them because the crust gets very crunchy which is the best and they just taste good
Afton F.
Pizza rolls have always been a great snack and party food. From slumber parties when I was younger to late night after bar snacks now. Pizza rolls are always a great idea.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Pizza rolls are the greatest thing to ever be invented. They are easy to cook and are the food equivalent god. I can’t even give them enough stars. You can find them anywhere are they are super cheap. You can’t find a better snack than pizza rolls.
Emily A.
Pizza rolls are my favorite late night snack. Combination flavor is my personal favorite!!! Every microwave has different power so make sure you find the time that bakes them perfectly! Mm I need to go eat some now
Chris S.
Lillington
I prefer these cooked until they are more crispy than soft. Because if you try to bite into a soft one the side seam splits and molten lava pours down your face and hands. It’s a cautionary tale folks.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
This is my fiance's go to when it comes to late night snacking.

The best way to "cook" these is through your convention oven, using it in the microwave is definitely faster, but the convection ovens make them a bit more crunchy! Be warned, these are so hot when they come out, have some patience and wait for them to cool, or you'll lose the feeling of your tongue for a couple days.
Sam M.
Eden
Totino's Pizza rolls come in an assortment of flavors, combination, (which is pepperoni, sausage and cheese),  Pepperoni, and Cheese are the most common ones. I used to be able to find a chicken and cheese quasadia that was great, had a kick to it & was awsome with ranch dressing, cannot find that one anymore. There is also a taco flavor, that is good with some sour cream and green onion. I love the crispy texture outside and hot filling inside. They are a perfect little hot snack. They also support Box Tops for schools and I really like that.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
I'm pretty sure everyone loves Totinos pizza rolls. They are quick, cheap, easy to make, and just down right delicious. Whenever I want pizza but not like an actual whole pizza I always just grab a single serve box or a bag and have as many as I feel like. Just be careful or you will indeed burn your mouth like 10 individual times. Also I've noticed my toddler much prefers these to regular pizza so it's great for kids.
Lauren L.
Norristown, PA
Which is better? Microwave or oven?
Nicole P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they taste better if you microwave them or bake them in the oven?
Victor M.
Austin, TX
Are this good? I mean I have seen them but never bought them. They look really good
Claire P.
Are these like mini pizza hot pockets?
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
What's Your Favorite Thing To Eat ? Mines, Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz