Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz uploaded by Yesenia K.

BY TOTINO'S

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz see more...

• Do they taste better if you microwave them or bake them i...10 Answers
  • Which is better? Microwave or oven?13 Answers
  • What's Your Favorite Thing To Eat ? Mines, Totino's Co...1 Answers
Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz
  • "They're really good when you bake them instead of microwaving them, but I do both from time to time. " in 1 review
  • "Im not a huge fan, but my children absolutely love them." in 1 review
  • "I love these but they do not have much flavor, it is an easy, quick snack for kids.They are not very filling and are very hot after warming them up." in 1 review
  • "They're not messy and they taste great with ranch dressing!" in 1 review
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Totino's have always been so popular. I like them because they're so easy to cook up and eat. What makes me sad is that sometimes while they cook they pop open. They taste great though. Funny story, I was eating these a few months ago and one fell on a rental college textbook and it got sauce and oil on it and I was freaking out. I checked on the book again a few weeks ago, and it's like nothing ever fell on it. lol
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Pizza rolls are my absolute favorite thing. A lot of people thing that me eating them is gross but I really do enjoy them. My favorite is probably the pepperoni ones but I also really like the combination ones.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Pizza rolls are like a snack to me, I can eat them all throughout the day and they taste so good! I enjoy baking them because the crust gets very crunchy which is the best and they just taste good
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I’ve been eating pizza rolls since I was a kid. Good flavor. Super cheap. You can decided how many you want to make. Fits well in the freezer too. Easy to make and they will fill you up. Even my kid loves them. Recommended.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Never likes these the dough doesn't have flavor it tastes like straight up dough could've add salt at least lol but I still know a lot of ppl that love this and everyone does have different taste buds so it's really up to one to decide wether they want to try it or not
Jillian M.
The foods that are the worst for you taste the best. Totino’s make the best dang pizza rolls out there. They are so damn good. Bake them, don’t microwave. The crispy crust is worth waiting for. Try not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Haley N.
Wimauma, FL
my favorite kind of pizza rolls. i've ate them since i was young and they have always been my favorite. & if you add some ranch on the size and dip it in there. it is so good! it's like pizza with ranch!
Chris S.
Lillington
I prefer these cooked until they are more crispy than soft. Because if you try to bite into a soft one the side seam splits and molten lava pours down your face and hands. It’s a cautionary tale folks.
Afton F.
Pizza rolls have always been a great snack and party food. From slumber parties when I was younger to late night after bar snacks now. Pizza rolls are always a great idea.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
This is my fiance's go to when it comes to late night snacking.

The best way to "cook" these is through your convention oven, using it in the microwave is definitely faster, but the convection ovens make them a bit more crunchy! Be warned, these are so hot when they come out, have some patience and wait for them to cool, or you'll lose the feeling of your tongue for a couple days.
Lauren L.
Norristown, PA
Which is better? Microwave or oven?
Nicole P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they taste better if you microwave them or bake them in the oven?
Victor M.
Austin, TX
Are this good? I mean I have seen them but never bought them. They look really good
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Are these like mini pizza hot pockets?
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
What's Your Favorite Thing To Eat ? Mines, Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls Bags - 120 Count 59.26 oz