BY TOTINO'S #39 in Buns & Rolls

Sausage & pizza topping with pepperoni seasoning pizza in a golden crust. Sausage made with pork and chicken; pizza topping with pepperoni made with pork, chicken, beef. see more...

Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
These are a MUST for snacks in my household! Great value at a great price! I am able to find these in all my local grocery stores. These are so yummy and our favorite things to snack on late at night! Pepperoni is my favorite!
Ashly S.
These are my favorite pizza rolls they are not to expensive there a really good price and they are delicious and great especially when you don't wanna cook you just stick it in the oven and your all ready I recommend it for everyone
Crystal A.
I like totinos pizza rolls I always get peporoni because I don't like anything else and its really good I like to cook mine in the oven
Jennifer C.
Denver, CO
These are life! When you are on a budget and hungry these are it! This is your answer! Will fill you up more than a cup of noodles.
Desirae M.
These are good to have around for a quick lunch for the kids. They are loaded with tons sauce and cheese in one little bite!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Winning. The kids love pizza rolls! They act like you have served thematic gourmet meal. 3 kids and all are thrilled.
Heather F.
These are okay. I prefer either regular pepperoni or cheese pizza rolls. The added sausage just doesn't work for me
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
So easy to make. My son and I love these. They are cheap, easy, and delicious! Taste great dipped in ranch as well!
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
I love me some pizza rolls! Cheap, easy and quick for those of us always on the go! My whole family enjoys them!
Haley C.
DeSoto,Tx
I love pizza rolls. Whenever I am sad or in a funk totinos pizza rolls are my comfort food.