Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls - 40 ct. 19.8 oz. uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TOTINO'S

Find Prepared Appetizers, Meals And Sides at Target.com! Totino's Combination Pizza Rolls - 40 ct. 19.8 oz. see more...

Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I have been eating Totinos pizza rolls since I was a kid and to this day I still love them. They are priced well and are a good easy snack to make when you have a hankering for pizza but do not want to go out or put in much effort. They are easy and tasty as well
Amber A.
Indianapolis
Our girls love these for fast snacks and lunches. They're ready in minutes and super simple to prepare. While they're not the healthiest option, the kids definitely love them.
Linda T.
Tip: heat these in the microwave for 60 seconds and then pop them in the oven and it'll be extra crispy. These are so addicting and not going to lie I eat these for breakfast sometimes.
maranda m.
Towanda, PA
Never have had a bad experience with any different kinds of pizza rolls. I have bought them at many different locations because they are one of my favorite frozen foods.
Katie G.
Wichita
Pizza Rolls are a favorite for any kid or adult. The bite size roll is packed with satisfying pizza flavor. They're great for a movie night, or a lunch with the friends or kids. They're able to be put in the microwave or the oven. I prefer the oven, but if you're not willing to wait for it to heat up to 425 degrees, the microwave is a great option as well.
Jess L.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I am a fan of pizza and all foods that are unhealthy for you but I will eat these all day every day if I could.
Kionna D.
These pizza rolls are great for snacking on. It's very affordable and easy to find in stores. Very easy to cook as well.
Tyshon W.
Angier
I remember eating these everyday after school and I still eat them just not every day . They are bomb !!!!!!
Wendy C.
I absolutely love these!!! There so good and flavorful and filling!!!!! They make a great snack👍🏽
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!