Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen PizzaTotino's
Combination Party Pizza Pack, 428 oz (Frozen)

Totino's Combination Party Pizza Pack, 42.8 oz (Frozen)

A unique crust that is flakier and crispier than baked crusts. Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation or Totino's pizza is the perfect shape for toaster oven preparation! Did you read that?! FOUR PIZZAS INSIDE!!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Totino's Combination Party Pizza Pack, 42.8 oz (Frozen)!
Jessica H.
Totino's Combination Party Pizza Pack, 42.8 oz (Frozen) uploaded by Jessica H.
A good simple pizza great for a snack or a tasty lunch. Just please do not do a disservice to this pizza by trying to put it in a microwave. It taste so much better heated from the oven. Put it right on the rack to get that crispy crust.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
This pizza is so freaking addicting. I love this brand also my kids will eat this all day if I let them.
Chelsea S.
Canastota, NY
I always have them in my freezer for my kiddos! Love them and will always return to Totino’s! I wouldn’t eat another brand! Easy to make and cheap!
luisa S.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
A mi familia principalmente a los niños les encanta este producto tiene un buen sabor y es saludable para ellos es fácil de preparar lo recomiendo mucho uno de mis favoritos no puede faltar en mi casa
Brett I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Grab these for the kids in the summertime to have as an option for lunch. I’ll sneak one every now and then. Pretty good for a small frozen pizza.
Linda T.
Sharon, SC
Good flavor, but half the size they use to be at a higher cost. Easy enough foe a quick meal. Taste has remained the same for decades
Cheylynne C.
Enterprise, KS
These are a delicious dinner idea for those nights when I just straight up don’t wanna cook. I love these with a little bit of ranch on the side. They are quick,Delicious,and easy with a great price tag.
Kathleen A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is a cheap frozen pizza, so set your expectations accordingly. If you’re looking for this kind of pizza though, Combination is my favorite flavor. You can’t go wrong if you cook it directly on the rack!
Jenna W.
Park Hill, OK
Do you remember the lunch room pizza at school that was the best thing ever?! This taste just like those! And they are CHEAP!
Karina V.
Milwaukee, WI
Bery good for a movie night. Awesome flavor and so worth the money. Definitely recommend them

Looking for your answer?