Totino's® Combination Party Pizza® uploaded by Jada H.

BY TOTINO'S

The great taste of sausage and pepperoni with a crisp pizza crust. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
Guilty pleasure right here! The package for these have changed and the price has gone up $.25 which stinks but I like to keep one in my fridge for times when I'm not in the mood to cook or just need some pizza!
Ƙatelyn P.
Tuscaloosa
I have been eating these since I was a little girl. Now that I'm a wife I have to cook every night, but some nights I don't exactly feel like cooking. My husband always says to pop in a Totinos pizza (one for each of us). He says that's the best meal I know how to cook 😂 But they are so yummy and I always eat every last bite! They are super inexpensive and taste great. Our fridge will continue to stay stocked with them!
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
This was the only frozen pizza we could afford in my family when I was a kid, so it has a nostalgia kick to it. It's not gourmet but it's salty and tasty. Cheap, but that's the charm. Again, don't expect to be wowed by the taste, but enjoy yourself knowing that you only spent a dollar fifty on a meal.
☆ m.
league city
Cheap, easy to make and extremely tasty! I have been eating these since i was a small child. Even my brother, who can't even make toast can make this. A con would be the high amount of calories and fat but regardless, i recommend.
Madisyn C.
West St Paul, MN
These little pizzas are always a go to comfort food for me. And I actually prefer Totino's to any other frozen pizza I've tried. The best part is they are also super cheap. I love the crunch, and the ease of a frozen pizza dinner.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
These are awesome for either a quick snack or a simple dinner when your low on time. They are cheap and easy and I swear for me taste like childhood lol I have eaten these forever! Nothing like a totinos out of the oven!
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Not bad for an inexpensive meal on a night spent home alone watching bad tv and being lazy. It is the food equivalent of the college experience. Not the best pizza ever but holds a certain fondness for me.
Kathleen S.
Cape Coral , FL
Out of all the brands of frozen pizza, Totinos has ALWAYS been my favorite. I choose this over the expensive brands any day. It's easy enough to just stick it in the oven, with or without a baking sheet, then cut it into 4 pieces and enjoy. Very good and reasonably priced!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
These are my kids favorite! They are extremely easy to make and they do not take long to cook. They are really inexpensive and can find them in many different grocery stores! I would buy these again!
Mallory W.
Lapel
If these are the best little pizzas made, I don't know where you'd get the best! It's simple frozen pizzas but they are so good. They aren't a full size pizza but they are little party size for younger kids. I still buy them and make them for myself today though too!