Totino's Combination Party Pizza uploaded by Jill R.Totino's Combination Party Pizza uploaded by Jesseca H.

BY TOTINO'S

Totino's?? Party Pizza?? Combination Sausage & Pizza Topping with Pepperoni Seasoning.
The Original Crisp Crust??.
Sausage Made with Chicken and Pork; Pizza Topping with Pepperoni Seasoning Made with Pork, Chicken, Beef.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. est. 7750. see more...

• Are these anyone else's favorite? 10 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer this Totino's product over the other p...4 Answers
  • How they come?? In pieces or complete??4 Answers
Lauren G.
MY WEAKNESS. this flavor in specific along with supreme is my favorite. These are honestly better than going and getting pizza sometimes. They are overly addicting though. I don’t ever just want one and it’s hard to. It but a cart full because they taste amazing and are so cheap it’s ridiculous. I’m on a diet and really shouldn’t be thinking about these but I want one so bad.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
These used to be my go to lunches at home, as a youngin’! Growing up, they were .50 cents, now they are up to $1.25 last time I checked. I wish they were still the lower price, but I understand things much change. I love how the bottom crisps up. They are flavorful and fun for a quick meal even you just don’t feel like being a culinary genius in the kitchen. I tend to not buy them unless I absolutely need something that requires little work.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
When I need a quick and easy pizza fix I turn to Totino's.  My favorite flavor is the combination one.  These are SUPER cheap and almost always on sale at our local store.  The taste really good for a cheap frozen pizza and are great for get togethers - just grab 3 or 4 and pop in the oven.
Hope J.
Burnet
This pizza is like the worst and best thing ever. I buy it all the time and I love it but it’s super unhealthy. It gives me a stomachache every time I eat and i always say I’ll never eat it again but I wind up eating it anyways 🤦🏼‍♀️
Chris S.
Lillington
I enjoy the combination meat flavor of this particular product. The pepperoni alone is ok but with the ground meats as well really kicks it up. It is my favorite in the line. Try it dipped in ranch dressing !
DeAndra M.
Worthington, OH
BEST microwave pizza! The crust/bottom does not get soggy. The cheese does not burn or get hard around the edges. How ever you do only get about four slices so it’s a personal pizza don’t expect to share.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is my favorite pizza! It's just me so when I don't feel like making dinner I will have one of these. I really like the sauce. To me it's a sweet tasting sauce but not too sweet
Rebecca W.
Grand Island, NE
kids and I love this pizza, very fast to make and the crust is so crunchy it's perfect. if your hungry or plan to invite a fee friends it's a great party food as well.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Debra v.
Totino's combination party pizza is my favorite store bought pizza. I know that sounds funny because this is a cheap pizza, but it really is my favorite! I love the thin almost tortilla like crust. It gets really crispy and almost flaky without burning. The sauce is sweet, but not too sweet. I also love the combination of sausage and pepperoni. It's better than pizza rolls! (But they taste very similar. Another thing that makes these pizzas so great is they cost like $1-$2. That's it! They only serve about 1 person, but even with that, you can't buy pizza for everyone cheaper. I definitely recommend this pizza.
destiny m.
Are these anyone else's favorite?
Maria C.
How they come?? In pieces or complete??
Sam O.
San Mateo, CA
Do you guys prefer this Totino's product over the other product lines?