Totino's Combination Party Pizza uploaded by Jill R.Totino's Combination Party Pizza uploaded by Jesseca H.

BY TOTINO'S #13 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's?? Party Pizza?? Combination Sausage & Pizza Topping with Pepperoni Seasoning.
The Original Crisp Crust??.
Sausage Made with Chicken and Pork; Pizza Topping with Pepperoni Seasoning Made with Pork, Chicken, Beef.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. est. 7750. see more...

• Are these anyone else's favorite? 10 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer this Totino's product over the other product l...4 Answers
  • How they come?? In pieces or complete??4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I’m going to be honest I eat these when I’m broke but I don’t like it. The sauce is horrible and the meat, easy, quick and cheap are the main things that draw me to this product. They should improve this food for poor folks. I would’ve given 3 stars but since they changed the packaging from cardboard to cellophane I believe the recipe changed. Totino's Combination Party Pizza
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
These used to be my go to lunches at home, as a youngin’! Growing up, they were .50 cents, now they are up to $1.25 last time I checked. I wish they were still the lower price, but I understand things much change. I love how the bottom crisps up. They are flavorful and fun for a quick meal even you just don’t feel like being a culinary genius in the kitchen. I tend to not buy them unless I absolutely need something that requires little work.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
When I need a quick and easy pizza fix I turn to Totino's.  My favorite flavor is the combination one.  These are SUPER cheap and almost always on sale at our local store.  The taste really good for a cheap frozen pizza and are great for get togethers - just grab 3 or 4 and pop in the oven.
cassie g.
this is literally my favorite pizza! lol, that's funny but it is. I remember always eating these as a kid and it just always gives me that nostalgic feeling, and they're only a little bit over a $1??? you definitely can't beat that deal! love it so much!
Felicia L.
I don't really like this pizza because the combinations of the toppings isn't for me,it just taste different and not very good together,maybe if it was a frsh unfrozen pizza it may taste better but i just didn't enjoy the toppings together on this pizza
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
This is my absolute favorite frozen pizza. It is so delicious!! It cooks quickly, it tastes great and it is affordable! I buy these for my family’s game nights or just for myself sometimes. Everyone loves them!
Chris S.
I enjoy the combination meat flavor of this particular product. The pepperoni alone is ok but with the ground meats as well really kicks it up. It is my favorite in the line. Try it dipped in ranch dressing !
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
I prefer Totino's Combination Party Pizza over all other frozen pizzas! It isn't in the same league as delivery pizza, but is in a lane of its own. It is a quick easy little snack that I enjoy regularly.
Kala G.
Love all this brand pizza!! However combination is my favorite. Chesse melts just right. The toppings taste delicious. It is convient to jist pop in the oven and have a quick meal!! Recommend if you havent tried!
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is my favorite pizza! It's just me so when I don't feel like making dinner I will have one of these. I really like the sauce. To me it's a sweet tasting sauce but not too sweet
destiny m.
Are these anyone else's favorite?
Maria C.
How they come?? In pieces or complete??
Sam O.
Do you guys prefer this Totino's product over the other product lines?