Totino's Combination Party Pizza uploaded by Jesseca H.

BY TOTINO'S #6 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's?? Party Pizza?? Combination Sausage & Pizza Topping with Pepperoni Seasoning.
The Original Crisp Crust??.
Sausage Made with Chicken and Pork; Pizza Topping with Pepperoni Seasoning Made with Pork, Chicken, Beef.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. est. 7750. see more...

• Are these anyone else's favorite? 10 Answers
  • Do you guys prefer this Totino's product over the other product l...4 Answers
  • How they come?? In pieces or complete??4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
These used to be my go to lunches at home, as a youngin’! Growing up, they were .50 cents, now they are up to $1.25 last time I checked. I wish they were still the lower price, but I understand things much change. I love how the bottom crisps up. They are flavorful and fun for a quick meal even you just don’t feel like being a culinary genius in the kitchen. I tend to not buy them unless I absolutely need something that requires little work.
Sheila B.
Astoria, OR
This is my favorite pizza! It's just me so when I don't feel like making dinner I will have one of these. I really like the sauce. To me it's a sweet tasting sauce but not too sweet
Constance M.
Newport, TN
Foodie Expert
When I need a quick and easy pizza fix I turn to Totino's.  My favorite flavor is the combination one.  These are SUPER cheap and almost always on sale at our local store.  The taste really good for a cheap frozen pizza and are great for get togethers - just grab 3 or 4 and pop in the oven.
cassie g.
this is literally my favorite pizza! lol, that's funny but it is. I remember always eating these as a kid and it just always gives me that nostalgic feeling, and they're only a little bit over a $1??? you definitely can't beat that deal! love it so much!
Victoria D.
Converse, TX
This is my absolute favorite frozen pizza. It is so delicious!! It cooks quickly, it tastes great and it is affordable! I buy these for my family’s game nights or just for myself sometimes. Everyone loves them!
Chris S.
Lillington
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the combination meat flavor of this particular product. The pepperoni alone is ok but with the ground meats as well really kicks it up. It is my favorite in the line. Try it dipped in ranch dressing !
Franki H.
Belleville, IL
I prefer Totino's Combination Party Pizza over all other frozen pizzas! It isn't in the same league as delivery pizza, but is in a lane of its own. It is a quick easy little snack that I enjoy regularly.
Jesse C.
Okolona, MS
I love these pizzas. They are cheap and delicious. I really enjoy the pepperoni pizza but the combination is a compromise between two different flavors of pizza. These are great as a back up meal or snack.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
Foodie Expert
The kids love these! It has the right amount of toppings and just enough sauce to not be overpowering. We love how crunchy the thin crust gets. So easy and quick to fix.
destiny m.
Foodie Expert
Are these anyone else's favorite?
Sam O.
Foodie Expert
Do you guys prefer this Totino's product over the other product lines?
Maria C.
Foodie Expert
How they come?? In pieces or complete??