Totino's® Classic Pepperoni Party Pizza® 10.2 oz. Box uploaded by Patti R.

BY TOTINO'S

U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Totino's® Classic Pepperoni Party Pizza® 10.2 oz. Box
  • "Love the flaky crust texture and cheese, not a big fan of meats since I'm a vegetarian but overall this pizza is great." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Hamlet
I love these even as an adult, I only wish they weren’t so bad for you, I also wish they had never changed them to the square shape. Don’t know why just don’t like it as much
Maria W.
Chandler, AZ
As crazy as this sounds these pizza's are delicious. I mean what a great value! You can buy these for about $2. A great after school snack for the kids. Although not extremely healthy. Okay maybe not even healthy, but sometimes you just have to give in. These pizzas were a staple in my house as I grew up and also for my kids as they grew up. I would highly recommend these. Perfect for a quick snack!
VICTORIA V.
San Francisco, CA
These are good pizzas. You have to know that you are not paying 20 bucks for a pizzeria pizza, but you are getting $1 pizza that has good sauce crust and toppings!!
McKenzie S.
Party pizza's are the best. They are small enough that you can just have it for one person or share if its just for a snack. They are inexpensive too!
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
Perfect for my kids they love it and I have to agree it's pretty good for a small oven pizza perfect for quick dinnes and sleep overs
Stephanie M.
Totinos pizza is my go to food for my kids. Its quick and easy to make and tastes good for a frozen pizza, everyone loves it.
Julia F.
This pizza is perfect for a quick meal for the kids. They love the crust and it has the right amount of toppings for them.
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
This is a great little pizza to snack on. They are inexpensive and it is easy to find good deals on them. Tasty and quick.
Taejean K.
Jessika A.
pekin, IN
Party pizzas are the best totinos pizza there is. they are small enought for one person plus they don't cost alot.
Nula G.
Is it good?
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I've never had one of these but my family loves their pizza bites are these just as good?