BY TOTINO'S

Totino's?? Pizza Rolls?? Brand Pizza Snacks Cheese Pizza in a Golden Crust.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
15 Count. see more...

• How do you enjoy the pizza rolls? I enjoy them with sauce or ranc...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "These make a great snack for any age." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong having a bag of Totino's Pizza Rolls in your freezer as a parent!" in 1 review
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
We keep pizza rolls in the freezer at all times. We don't eat them frequently but we do like having them as a snack or if we have friends over having some adult-drinks. They taste particular yummy when heated in the oven! I like to wait for them to crisp up ... my boyfriend prefers the quick microwave!
Ally E.
Kutztown, PA
Um pizza rolls are life. Duh. Literally can eat them whenever. They're not at all healthy but when you need a late night drunk snack or a comfort snack, they're pretty good. Plus they're super cheap so you really can't go wrong! Bomb af when you mix them with ranch dressing.
Brittany T.
Lodi, CA
These pizza rolls are pretty good when you're in a hurry and just want a snack to eat. Definitely wouldn't have these as a meal, but they are good to have once in a while.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Can't go wrong with pizza rolls! A super quick, delicious, and affordable snack. Totinos has great food at super cheap prices! We always get just the plain cheese and it is so good! Wish they offered just a veggie pizza roll!
Emily H.
Hempstead
You literally can never go wrong with pizza rolls. They never disappoint and always taste the same! 15 count is also such a good serving size where I don't feel like I'm too full from eating all of them. I will always trust Totino's pizza rolls.
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
The kids love these! They are quick and easy. Something simple for a lot of people on a busy night. Football games are another popular time to eat these here. They are satisfying so they are great as a meal.
Stephany P.
Hialeah, FL
I love cheese pizza so why not try miniature rolls of cheese pizza? They are delicious I love to bake them and when I'm lazy I just microwave them honestly they are so good I'd probably eat them frozen!
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Who doesn't love pizza rolls? (Seriously, who? They're like tiny pizzas! Well, they are...) I love the size, not too much not too many. (Although I wouldn't have been against more!)
Christina L.
Spring Valley, CA
Pizza rolls are good if you just need a small snack. I love them. They're easy to cook, cleanup is minimal, and they're fun to eat. It's probably not the greatest thing to eat health wise, but that's fine.
Bebe K.
One of my favorite pizza brands. Ever since I ate these I got addicted to them. Their pizzas and PIZZA rolls! No boxed pizza for me can top these. Not even close especially the pizza rolls. :( I just wish their ingredients didnt have animal products so that Id be able to eat it because I heard that they are not halal (animal products etc)
Val B.
Fort Myers, FL
How do you enjoy the pizza rolls? I enjoy them with sauce or ranch! What's your preference?