Totino's Cheese Party Pizza uploaded by Maddie G.Totino's Cheese Party Pizza uploaded by Benji P.Totino's Cheese Party Pizza uploaded by Benji P.

BY TOTINO'S #95 in Frozen Pizza

Totino's® Cheese Party Pizza®.
The Original Crisp Crust®.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored. see more...

Becky S.
I've been a vegetarian/vegan for most of my 36 years but I love pizza sauce and bread...I know it seems wierd but it's no different than breadsticks and marinara...right?
Well these pizzas are always on special on top of being inexpensive so it's not a big deal to take the cheese off and "waste" it as far as I'm concerned. Plus they cook super quickly and are perfect for hangovers.
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg these are so easy to make and is so delicious! I love the crust the sauce the cheese basically everything. When you are not in the mood to cook just pop one of these in the oven and you are set for dinner
Andrea P.
Columbus
These have to be one of the worst pizzas in the grocery store. That's why they cost less than $2/pizza. But I can't help it. I love them. They have a thin crispy crust and gooey cheese. It's a guilty pleasure.
Brittany C.
I have enjoyed Totinos Party Pizzas ever since I was a little girl. My grandma stocked up on them for us to have as an afterschool snack. Now I buy them for my own kids and they love them. I'm a big fan of the affordable price!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Jessica P.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are a perfect dinner in a variety where everyone can have what they want. They cook easily in oven and you have plenty of room to cook more than enough. They taste awesome.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Totinos probably has the cheapest pizza i've ever seen. I mean you can't beat $1 for a pizza that is just insane! They are awesome for when you just want a pizza for yourself or if you and your friends or family want different types. Just throw them in the over and you're good to go! The only reason i give 3 stars is because they are so small.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
These are great for some thing quick. My son and I both enjoy these when baked in the oven. I have never microwaved them because we both enough them a little extra crispy. The crust gets real flaky and delicious. They are the perfect size for one. Sometimes I like to add fresh cut onions or green peppers to them to make them taste a little better. They are always on sale so they are pretty cheap.
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
Y’all are gunna think I’ve lost my marbles, but I haven’t. So my dad is the king of the grill/smoker. So with the recent hurricane ( Irma ) we were out of power for roughly a week, we had a generator running the freezer but we were trying to eat what we could out of I️t. So my dad smoked a few of these pizzas over hickory wood.... dear lord have mercy. That is the BEST pizza I’ve ever had. Like I’m not even being dramatic. We smoked a few of these pizzas and a few publix Brand ones and I️t was off the freaking chain.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I have 1 child who does not eat any pork products but loves party pizzas and this is his favorite cheese pizza on the market. They are around $1.25 at my local Walmart so they are very affordable. They have a nice airy, crispy crust. They could be a little more generous with the cheese, but they are a big hit in my house...all of the flavors are well loved in my house.
Candi H.
Why did they change the packaging...and the shape?!
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
I have been buying these pizzas for years and in recent months they started selling them in a square shape with plastic bags. Anyone else prefer the older version better?