BY TOTINO'S #96 in Buns & Rolls

Totino's™ Bold™ Spicy Taco Style Rolls.

Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. P-7750.

Mexican style rolls with taco seasoned chicken and beef pizza topping in a golden crust.

Per 6 rolls.

200 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 7% DV.

330mg sodium, 14%DV.

2g sugars. see more...

Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these pizza rolls, rather if its this flavor or any other. Anytime I go grocery shopping I have to get a bag of pizza rolls. They are super easy and quick and so delicious.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
My husband and I really enjoy these. It is a good snack, or even dinner if you are feeling lazy. It is a pretty good price I would say. Be careful when you eat them, because they can be boiling hot! I like to get them a little crisp on the outside. Enjoy!
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
These are probably my favorite snack at the moment they are so delicious and I'm really glad that I gave them a try even though they're not very healthy there is still a great late night snack for watching movies with the kids
Jordan H.
I would love to try these they seem like a tasty treat for a chill Friday night. I probably walk past these in the store all the time i'm really really shocked about this. It's probably not too healthy but you only live once and i would love to try thes.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
So good! Not your run of the mill pizza roll, these have a bit of a kick. Perfect for a night in watching movies.
Alejandra &.
Super delicious. I've always eaten them 24/7. I will always buy these. My siblings love them also