BY TOTINO'S

White chicken meat and barbecue sauce in a golden crust. see more...

Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Yuck! These are absolutely disgusting! The picture on the box is a LIE! I dont recommend anyone giving them a try. When you cook them they are dried out & the chicken has a funky taste. I cooked them as specified on the box and they came out as I described.
Cece J.
West St Paul, MN
Regular pizza rolls are my favorite! These bold ones have too much of a kick. They are not good, and I'm sure are not healthy. Good idea in theory, too much.
member-8fc32
Love love tostinos ! Easy delicious and affordable ! I can find these everywhere ! From my local supermarket to a pharmacy
Sara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not the best. The flavor is a bit off. Honestly I normally enjoy any pizza roll but this one wasn't for me unfortunately
Jenny H.
Tempe, AZ
These were just okay. They heated up unevenly and the chicken was sub par. I liked them but they could be much better.
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
We love trying g new things and most of the time we like the things we try but with thus it was a big let down
Khouloud M.
It's so amazing and so tasty one . I adoreeeee it and loveeeee it so much really i like it so very very very much