BY TOTINO'S #6 in Buns & Rolls

Totino's™ Bacon & Pepperoni marries the familiarity of pepperoni with the popular bacon taste and real pieces of bacon. see more...

Rae P.
Wichita, KS
Superbowl just wouldn't be the same without Totino's Pizza rolls. I always bought the combination variety, but now I am so excited for Bacon. I mean who doesn't love bacon. The price seems to have gone up lately, but sometimes it's worth it to spend a bit more.
Ashley P.
Miami
These are a must have for those who are on the go! If you usually don’t have time to cook than this is for you. It may be frozen but it has a great taste and you can get it anywhere! I really hope they have more flavors in he future.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
A kids favorite hands down! I love that the kids can make these by themselves, and it is a meal that is filling and that they love. Price is always great and we like that it is Pepperoni AND bacon! We like to make them in the microwave just as well because they are easier to eat without the middle popping out!
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
These are always in my freezer. Not the healthiest choice but a good comfort food/ snack. They taste great, and are decently cheap. I only buy Torino’s because nothing compares. If you like a party in your mouth then definitely get pizza rolls
Nicole E.
Tishomingo
What's not to love about bacon and pizza rolls? It's as "American" as it gets. Great product. Just pop in the microwave and your good to go. Would reccomend recommend to others.
Anabel G.
Fresno, CA
If you are a college student in need of something cheap. This is the way to go. It is affordable and it could last a day or two depending what size you got. It doesn’t taste like pizza to me but it close. I don’t recommend putting them in the microwave because he bottom of the pizza rolls get soggy or wet.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Totino's® Bacon & Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® 19.8 oz. Bag are my favorite munchies. You don’t even need a commercial for these all you have to do is try one after you let them cool down. They are so freaking good. When I was in college I literally survived off these. They are a college students dream.
Isabel B.
Homestead, FL
Whenever it's the time of the month I get a massive craving for pizza. I love these pizza rolls because it's a reminder of my childhood and is quick and easy! There my favorite and secret go to craving. Actually, I'm craving some right now. Guess I have to go buy another bag!
Esmeralda D.
I love pizza and this has the bests taste, it’s a healthy snack with cheeses and pepperoni. It’s so affordable I always buy 2 boxes and they last for ever. I love the ingredients cheese pepperoni and the best part the bread is all around it.
Brittany J.
These are so good I ate them in the morning for something quick. I get them from Walmart and I love the quality of them hit me all my expectation but I don’t think it’s too healthy for you. I highly recommend anyone to try them.