BY TOTINO'S #8 in Buns & Rolls

Totino's™ Bacon & Pepperoni marries the familiarity of pepperoni with the popular bacon taste and real pieces of bacon. see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Totino's® Bacon & Pepperoni Pizza Rolls® 19.8 oz. Bag are my favorite munchies. You don’t even need a commercial for these all you have to do is try one after you let them cool down. They are so freaking good. When I was in college I literally survived off these. They are a college students dream.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Yeah, sure, for something with a 40-plus-long ingredient list on the box, it's a little disconcerting what might be in there, but they're absolutely compelling and addictive. The only thing wrong with pizza rolls is that you feel like such a damn kid eating them. Also, they are mouth-scaldingly hot just after they come out of the oven but cool off to lukewarm mehishness seemingly within the time it takes to eat two of them.
Tianna S.
Rochester
These pizza rolls are so good favorite pictures ever it definitely is up for the number one spot is definitely a competitor striving to win in the game it has great flavor and you can taste all the products in it the cheese and pepperoni the bacon I definitely would buy this product again and if you never had that I definitely recommend it for you
Ashley P.
Miami
These are a must have for those who are on the go! If you usually don’t have time to cook than this is for you. It may be frozen but it has a great taste and you can get it anywhere! I really hope they have more flavors in he future.
Melissa E.
Pizza rolls are one of the best comfort foods you can buy! They come in a large package and they are convenient because you can heat up as few or as many as you want! They are both microwaveable and can go in the oven. They have great flavor and warm you instantly. Go get some pizza rolls!!
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
A kids favorite hands down! I love that the kids can make these by themselves, and it is a meal that is filling and that they love. Price is always great and we like that it is Pepperoni AND bacon! We like to make them in the microwave just as well because they are easier to eat without the middle popping out!
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
This has been a favorite snack of mine for longer than I can remember. They're available pretty much anywhere. Pepperoni is my favorite and the combination ones are great as well. They sometimes bust in the microwave and are extremely hot when they come out!
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
These little things are dangerously good... and not so good for you health wise. But it’s soooo easy to “cook” on nights where I’m feeling so lazy, but need to feed myself and my kids! What can I say, it’s also a great throwback to my childhood.
Samantha R.
Crystal, MN
These are always in my freezer. Not the healthiest choice but a good comfort food/ snack. They taste great, and are decently cheap. I only buy Torino’s because nothing compares. If you like a party in your mouth then definitely get pizza rolls
Esmeralda D.
I love pizza and this has the bests taste, it’s a healthy snack with cheeses and pepperoni. It’s so affordable I always buy 2 boxes and they last for ever. I love the ingredients cheese pepperoni and the best part the bread is all around it.