Totally Ghoul Pumpkin Vest Toddler Halloween Costume - HANDERSON HANDICRAFT MFG CO uploaded by Adrii F.

BY TOTALLY GHOUL

With this infant pumpkin costume, you'll have the cutest one in the patch! The adorable Halloween costume includes a orange vest that velcros in the back for closure and is 100% polyester. Green leaves line the top and a friendly jack-o-lantern face is featured on the front. The vest has slits for the arms and elastic on the bottom for a comfortable fit. The matching crushed velvet hat has a green stem on top and closure under the chin to secure it in place. Take your baby trick-or-treating for the first time in this cute pumpkin costume! see more...

Latonia R.
My nephew loves this costume. He is now 2 and a half years old and wore this cute little pumpkin on his first #HalloWin. The costume was light and easy to wear. He wasn't fussy about wearing it and didn't try to take it off. He smiled and grinned just as big and bright as the jac-o-lantern he was wearing. I would recommend this costume to anyone with a small child that wants a cute, easy to wear, not scary, class room appropriate Halloween look. The costume is made out of sturdy material and easy to clean. Great product, reasonably priced.
Spenser S.
Louisville, KY
Kids Halloween items have been what gets me most excited ever since having my daughters two years ago! From the outfits to the Halloween themed goodies I can get for them is exciting! My youngest was a pumpkin her first Halloween. This costume was a little thick so she got hot, but we weren’t out for long. Would recommend for a more chilly Halloween.
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
These costumes are so adorable! They are supper comfortable for babies to be in and look very cute on them as well. They even cover up the chilly weather on Halloween night
Adrii F.
This costume is soo cute! My son looked amazing! First off I loved that it came in his perfect size because I had a hard time with that this year. The material is really soft and pretty thick, it'll keep him warm. The colors are so vibrant and alive, I think my son enjoyed it too. This is a keepsake for me. First Halloween is in the bag because of this costume!