BY TOTAL WINE AND MORE #12 in Specialty Food Stores

• I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away...4 Answers
  • Do they only sell wine here?3 Answers
  • How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been...2 Answers
Total Wine and More
  • "If you are looking for a friendly and knowledgeable staff for your alcohol needs, then Total Wine and More is a great place to start!" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only do they have a great selection of wine, beer and spirits, they also have very friendly and knowledgeable staff and great prices." in 5 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
Total Wine and More is the place to go for all of your wine and liquor needs. It is an alcohol lover's wonderland. Their wine selection is amazing and it is organized by type so if you know what you're looking for, it's very easy to shop. They also have a very large selection of craft and imported beers and you can build your own six pack. If you've got a large group to shop for, this would be a great store to start at. There's a little something for everyone here.
Sheri D.
Plant City
Love the selection and the ease of selecting wines.  Before heading to the store to pick up wine, I browse the reviews they provide.  I love being able to review wines, select and pay for wines online before I ever get to the store.  This ease of shopping especially makes holiday entertaining easier.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
It's a warehouse of alcoholic beverage delight. Hard liquor, wine, beer, craft soda, snacks, and glassware are all available. I personally go for the craft beer.
nancy a.
Foodie Expert
This is the spot when you are looking to impress your boss with a great wine or want to have a romantic night with some exotic liquor without breaking the bank.

It is very organized, has a great selection and the employees appear to have ample knowledge.

This location has a big parking lot and it is never full, so you can go in and out quickly.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
I could get completely lost in this store. They have such a huge selection of alcohol, and not just wine. They have almost every alcohol you can think of, and they send out coupons from time to time. The store is beautifully laid out and offers staff suggestions if you are looking to try something new. They have such a wide selection ranging from super cheap to super expensive. They have cute little alcohol related trinkets and well as glasses. They offer cute little gift baskets around holidays.
Jenn S.
Bremerton , WA
Foodie Expert
Moving from the East Coast (most recently Pennsylvania, which has state stores and beer sold in separate shops), walking into a Total Wine store for the first time was both overwhelming and wonderful.

The product selection is fantastic and the prices are great. Of course, I'm getting used to paying a little more alcohol tax out here, but that's a fair trade-off for being able to sip in one location with such superior selections. I am a fan!
Miriam B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I would go out of my way to shop here. They have a great selection of wines & liquors here with decent pricing. You can even find great cheese here. You'll also find samples of mini bottles imported from other countries & try em before committing to a large bottle. Cheers!
Jenna F.
Foodie Expert
Total wine is the best liquor and wine store around. We have one near my parents and when I am home I do a huge run. Nothing compares to their prices and they have the best employees. A lot of the staff who work the wine aisles are sommeliers to they really know their stuff
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
NEVER HEARD OF TOTAL WINE I WONDER IF THEY HAVE LOT'S OF CHOICES AND WHAT WOULD BE THERE BEST WIND AND WHAT WOULD THEY RECOMMEND YOU TRY
yesenia c.
Foodie Expert
This store has the best holiday gift sets and affordable wine prices. Also the beer is pretty good too
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I've heard that they have a great selection of single beers to make your own 6-packs, what are your favorite beers to get there, preferably rare, and why do you like them so much?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Foodie Expert
I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away. Is it worth the trip?
Anita D.
What is the best find you ever had at Total Wine?
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
Foodie Expert
Do they only sell wine here?
April P.
Raritan , NJ
How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been there yet.