BY TOTAL WINE AND MORE #11 in Specialty Food Stores

• I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away...4 Answers
  • Do they only sell wine here?3 Answers
  • How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been...2 Answers
Total Wine and More
  • "If you are looking for a friendly and knowledgeable staff for your alcohol needs, then Total Wine and More is a great place to start!" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only do they have a great selection of wine, beer and spirits, they also have very friendly and knowledgeable staff and great prices." in 5 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Total Wine and More is the place to go for all of your wine and liquor needs. It is an alcohol lover's wonderland. Their wine selection is amazing and it is organized by type so if you know what you're looking for, it's very easy to shop. They also have a very large selection of craft and imported beers and you can build your own six pack. If you've got a large group to shop for, this would be a great store to start at. There's a little something for everyone here.
Diana H.
We came here to get wine and beer for a engagement party and the experience was wonderful. The man who helped us was extremely sweet and help full with everything we need and was well informed about his wine!
Sheri D.
Plant City
Love the selection and the ease of selecting wines.  Before heading to the store to pick up wine, I browse the reviews they provide.  I love being able to review wines, select and pay for wines online before I ever get to the store.  This ease of shopping especially makes holiday entertaining easier.
nancy a.
This is the spot when you are looking to impress your boss with a great wine or want to have a romantic night with some exotic liquor without breaking the bank.

It is very organized, has a great selection and the employees appear to have ample knowledge.

This location has a big parking lot and it is never full, so you can go in and out quickly.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I could get completely lost in this store. They have such a huge selection of alcohol, and not just wine. They have almost every alcohol you can think of, and they send out coupons from time to time. The store is beautifully laid out and offers staff suggestions if you are looking to try something new. They have such a wide selection ranging from super cheap to super expensive. They have cute little alcohol related trinkets and well as glasses. They offer cute little gift baskets around holidays.
Miriam B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I would go out of my way to shop here. They have a great selection of wines & liquors here with decent pricing. You can even find great cheese here. You'll also find samples of mini bottles imported from other countries & try em before committing to a large bottle. Cheers!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
It's a warehouse of alcoholic beverage delight. Hard liquor, wine, beer, craft soda, snacks, and glassware are all available. I personally go for the craft beer.
Judy U.
Pasadena, MD
The one I go to in Laurel, MD used to be called Corridor. It has always been an awesome store. There is a wall of beer. The first time I took my friend and her husband they audibly swooned. We spent at least an hour reading and choosing just wine. They're spirits are easily several dollars cheaper than the local liquor stores and there are so many choices. Every so often I will chat with other customers about the offerings and what they are getting. Everyone seems to be pretty happy to be there.
They also have coupons to save even more.
Almaris C.
Buford, GA
Such a great place with great people and selection! I love to incorporate specialty liqueurs and spirits into my baking and cooking when I can and this is the number one shop to find what I'm looking for and a few things I didn't even know existed! The staff is always quick to lend a helping hand. Selection can't be beat and the prices are great too! Every time we have a party or get together, it's our first stop for a bottle of wine or a cigar to gift our hosts. It's even a fun place just to go for an hour or two and just browse the huge selection they have. What a great place! I'm so glad to have two within 15 minutes of me!
Ali F.
I've been a Total Wine customer for years in several states. Their selection of beer and wine can't be beat at any location. I especially love their Claymont, Delaware location as it's one of the largest liquor stores around, the prices are low and it's tax free.

If you ever need to stock up on supplies for a party or just for personal consumption, Total Wine is definitely the place to go.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I've heard that they have a great selection of single beers to make your own 6-packs, what are your favorite beers to get there, preferably rare, and why do you like them so much?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away. Is it worth the trip?
Anita D.
What is the best find you ever had at Total Wine?
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
Do they only sell wine here?
April P.
Raritan, NJ
How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been there yet.