BY TOTAL WINE AND MORE #3 in Specialty Food Stores

• I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an h...4 Answers
  • Do they only sell wine here?3 Answers
  • How are there prices? I have one near my house and I have...2 Answers
Total Wine and More
  • "If you are looking for a friendly and knowledgeable staff for your alcohol needs, then Total Wine and More is a great place to start!" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only do they have a great selection of wine, beer and spirits, they also have very friendly and knowledgeable staff and great prices." in 5 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Total Wine and More is the place to go for all of your wine and liquor needs. It is an alcohol lover's wonderland. Their wine selection is amazing and it is organized by type so if you know what you're looking for, it's very easy to shop. They also have a very large selection of craft and imported beers and you can build your own six pack. If you've got a large group to shop for, this would be a great store to start at. There's a little something for everyone here.
Michaela C.
Total Wine is like Toys R Us for alcohol.  They have everything!  The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the stores are always clean.  I really like that you can order things for pick up in store, or even attend an in-store tasting event or class.
Diana H.
We came here to get wine and beer for a engagement party and the experience was wonderful. The man who helped us was extremely sweet and help full with everything we need and was well informed about his wine!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
The staff is super friendly, the prices are reasonable, the selection is large, and it’s super convenient to also have mixers, glassware, and other alcohol related things also available for reasonable prices.
Ashleigh M.
My closest total wine is an hour away from where I live so when I go, I stock up on things I can’t get in my tiny hometown. I love the huge variety of wine, beer, and liquor. I like that I can find things here before they hit the grocery shelves back home. Their prices aren’t the greatest in the world but when you’re looking for something in particular it’s worth the extra few bucks.
Sheri D.
Plant City
Love the selection and the ease of selecting wines.  Before heading to the store to pick up wine, I browse the reviews they provide.  I love being able to review wines, select and pay for wines online before I ever get to the store.  This ease of shopping especially makes holiday entertaining easier.
Nancy A.
This is the spot when you are looking to impress your boss with a great wine or want to have a romantic night with some exotic liquor without breaking the bank.

It is very organized, has a great selection and the employees appear to have ample knowledge.

This location has a big parking lot and it is never full, so you can go in and out quickly.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I could get completely lost in this store. They have such a huge selection of alcohol, and not just wine. They have almost every alcohol you can think of, and they send out coupons from time to time. The store is beautifully laid out and offers staff suggestions if you are looking to try something new. They have such a wide selection ranging from super cheap to super expensive. They have cute little alcohol related trinkets and well as glasses. They offer cute little gift baskets around holidays.
Jenny K.
Torrance
I have had the shop in my local Total Wine and More store. I have never been to one before. They have a great selection of wines & liquors here with decent pricing. I like how they are very organized in the store. The sale associates were very friendly and nice. I went in to buy a bottle of something but came out with like half of a box full of wine, champagnes and crafted beer. I will definitely go back for more!
Miriam B.
Miami
I would go out of my way to shop here. They have a great selection of wines & liquors here with decent pricing. You can even find great cheese here. You'll also find samples of mini bottles imported from other countries & try em before committing to a large bottle. Cheers!
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I've heard that they have a great selection of single beers to make your own 6-packs, what are your favorite beers to get there, preferably rare, and why do you like them so much?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away. Is it worth the trip?
Anita D.
What is the best find you ever had at Total Wine?
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
Do they only sell wine here?
April P.
Raritan , NJ
How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been there yet.