BY TOTAL WINE AND MORE #11 in Specialty Food Stores

• I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away...4 Answers
  • Do they only sell wine here?3 Answers
  • How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been...2 Answers
Total Wine and More
  • "If you are looking for a friendly and knowledgeable staff for your alcohol needs, then Total Wine and More is a great place to start!" in 7 reviews
  • "Not only do they have a great selection of wine, beer and spirits, they also have very friendly and knowledgeable staff and great prices." in 5 reviews
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I went in to one of the stores located in Orlando, Florida for the first time in search of a gift for my husband and my mother. The selection was amazing and the staff was awesome! They made several recommendations and showed me the best deals in the store. I found exactly what my mother wanted and I also got a wonderful gift set for my husband the same price as a single bottle. I would definitely shop there again!
nancy a.
nancy a.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
This is the spot when you are looking to impress your boss with a great wine or want to have a romantic night with some exotic liquor without breaking the bank.

It is very organized, has a great selection and the employees appear to have ample knowledge.

This location has a big parking lot and it is never full, so you can go in and out quickly.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
I could get completely lost in this store. They have such a huge selection of alcohol, and not just wine. They have almost every alcohol you can think of, and they send out coupons from time to time. The store is beautifully laid out and offers staff suggestions if you are looking to try something new. They have such a wide selection ranging from super cheap to super expensive. They have cute little alcohol related trinkets and well as glasses. They offer cute little gift baskets around holidays.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
Total Wine and More is the place to go for all of your wine and liquor needs. It is an alcohol lover's wonderland. Their wine selection is amazing and it is organized by type so if you know what you're looking for, it's very easy to shop. They also have a very large selection of craft and imported beers and you can build your own six pack. If you've got a large group to shop for, this would be a great store to start at. There's a little something for everyone here.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I would go out of my way to shop here. They have a great selection of wines & liquors here with decent pricing. You can even find great cheese here. You'll also find samples of mini bottles imported from other countries & try em before committing to a large bottle. Cheers!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
It's a warehouse of alcoholic beverage delight. Hard liquor, wine, beer, craft soda, snacks, and glassware are all available. I personally go for the craft beer.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
NEVER HEARD OF TOTAL WINE I WONDER IF THEY HAVE LOT'S OF CHOICES AND WHAT WOULD BE THERE BEST WIND AND WHAT WOULD THEY RECOMMEND YOU TRY
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Foodie Expert
Great wine selection! This is a one stop shop for all your adult beverage needs. Extensive selection for pretty much everything including mixers and gift bags! Our local store has a walk in cigar humidifier too. They also do tastings.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Foodie Expert
This store has the best holiday gift sets and affordable wine prices. Also the beer is pretty good too
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
Oh! My word!!!! I store just opened about 15 minutes away from my house. It is amazing! I just like to go and look at all the options and pretty bottles.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
I've heard that they have a great selection of single beers to make your own 6-packs, what are your favorite beers to get there, preferably rare, and why do you like them so much?
Anita D.
Anita D.
What is the best find you ever had at Total Wine?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Foodie Expert
I googled and saw that the nearest one to me is over an hour away. Is it worth the trip?
Haley A.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
Foodie Expert
Do they only sell wine here?
April P.
April P.
Bloomfield , NJ
How are there prices? I have one near my house and I haven't been there yet.