BY MATRIX

Solve the challenges of uncontrollable, curly hair. This product, with anti-frizz nutri-curl technology, replenishes moisture, detangles and defines as it controls frizz. Salon perfect results: totally touchable, lustrous curls in-control. Cares for color-treated hair. Made in usa. see more...

Kayla P.
Bishop, GA
I will always recommend making the investment for a nice conditioner to my curly girlies. This makes my mornings so much easier as it smooths the hair while maintaining those pretty curls. Also works great for showering at night and preventing a messy mop of hair in the morning. This conditioner does a great job
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
This is a great condition for curly tops like me. It’s quality at a good price. Haven’t had any trouble stripping the color off my hair as some cheaper shampoos do. I’ve been very happy with this product. Also has a good scent.
Jenna B.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Best conditioner that my hair stylist recommended to me! Great smell that seems to be long lasting. The price is fair but when you can get the shampoo and conditioner BOGO, it’s a great deal!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
Compared to other curl products & conditioners, I felt a bit let down by this one. Totally bummed too cause; 1. Matrix is one of my fav brands. 2. It’s not inexpensive! Lastly, it’s still under my sink with the other in case of emergency “shamepoos” and conditioners. Definitely better products out there. Most of them made by this Co.!!!!
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I go through phases depending on my hair cut whether I embrace my curls or not. When I am letting my curls stay natural I love this conditioner. It helps keep my curls bouncy and separated.
Megan D.
I usually love every product from this brand, but this particular one left my hair feeling too heavy after use! I used less and less thinking it was me, but still never really liked the way it made my hair feel so I stick to other hair categories in this brand!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Love this whole line! Works great with my curly hair. Doesn't have a strong scent. Leaves my hair feeling soft! Can be a little more pricey but its totally worth it
Jessica R.
Essex Jct, VT
I expected so much more from this product. It did absolutely nothing for my curls. It didn’t leave any extra moisture or hydration at all. Not impressed
Ashlee G.
Bella Vista
For the naturally waves this is a great choice. It makes your curls into pretty soft curls of air dried. It’s also very moisturizing and smells great.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is perfect for curly hair. Light weight but provides lots of moisture to dry curly hair. It smells great. Sold at Ulta or most salons