BY MATRIX

Cuticle Rebond Technology Reconstructed 1 Super Strong 4 Resilient, Lustrous 3 Cares for Color-Treated Hair Solve the challenges of fragile, broken hair. Repair Shampoo with Cuticle Rebond Technology helps cleanse as it boosts strength* and shine to rebuild brittle strands. Salon-Perfect Results: Promotes totally strong hair with less breakage* see more...

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Gloria A.
Fort Myers , FL
I keep going back to this product cause it smells amazing and really helps my damaged hair feel healthy again! It's safe on color treated hair and doesn't dry out my scalp
Amber H.
Oxford, GA
I've been using this product for about 5 months now and I love it!
My hair was in was horrible condition from using bleach. I highlighted my hair a lot. But after using this product my hair is much healthier. Not only do I use the shampoo I also use the conditioner and the leave in treatment called, "fix it"
I just use it while my hair is damp and then I blow dry my hair. It gives my hair a good shine, not the dry brittle look I used to have.
It also smells really good!
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Love matrix hair products! Nice packaging, convenient to purchase and normally lasts me long enough to justify the purchase.
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Christen S.
Kernersville, NC
Love this for damaged hair or even just dry hair 😕 // i am a hairstylist and use this on a lot of my clients
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Made my hair so soft. I have dry damaged hair from dying and straightening and this has helped so much.
Andrea F.
Weston, WV
Good products and work for any gender. not too girly a fragrance so men can use and not too pricey