by Matrix

Total Results Pro Solutionist Instacure Leave-In Treatment - Lightweight formula, formulated with vitamin B5 and wheat protein, that is designed to improve color results. Helps smooth cuticle damage, condition over-porous hair, tame unruly hair and control static and frizz. Perfect before or after chemical services. - Total Results Pro Solutionist Instacure Leave-In Treatment
Start your review of Total Results by Matrix Matrix Total Results Pro Solutionist Instacure Leave-In Treatment 16.9 oz!
Georgetown, KY
I have used this for probably 8 years and I love it! It works well at detangling your hair and restoring damaged hair. I love the price and how long it lasts. Definitely will keep buying it for as long as they sell it!
Raleigh, NC
I normally love Matrix products - I have curly hair and I love the bounce they have. After using this my hair was just so weighted down and I had no volume :( I really wanted to love this!
Bonne Terre
I’ve used Instacure for years and I absolutely love it! It is very effective for detangling wet hair and doesn’t weigh it down AT ALL. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny. I am extremely satisfied with this product!
This product is absolutely great. It makes my brush go through my wet hair ten times easier and leaves my hair extra soft. I only use it on rare occasion because I’m super lazy but I love it whenever I do.
Fayetteville, NC
Worked great on my hair. After using it was really soft, shiny, bouncy and smelt so good. I make sure I buy another bottle when it starts getting low.
Norman, OK
This does it all. Reduces frizz, hydrates, adds shine, without weighing my hair down. I use this every day and it even cuts back on blow drying time.
Marrero , LA
I just started using this. I like it a lot. I have chemically bleached hair and a fine that it's improving the damage that was done to my hair.
Woodbury, NJ
I bought this product from Great Clips for $13. I spray it in after I brush my wet hair. It makes my hair so soft and has a great scent.
Salinas, CA
This product is very worth it . It is a leave in and it’s so smooth on your hair . Once applied you can tell the difference right away
wixom
Like a thick hair lotion that sprays but it leaves my hair feeling so good and helps detangle my huge rat nests I get under my hair.