Total Results by Matrix Matrix Total Results Pro Solutionist Instacure Leave-In Treatment 16.9 oz

BY MATRIX

Total Results Pro Solutionist Instacure Leave-In Treatment - Lightweight formula, formulated with vitamin B5 and wheat protein, that is designed to improve color results. Helps smooth cuticle damage, condition over-porous hair, tame unruly hair and control static and frizz. Perfect before or after chemical services. - Total Results Pro Solutionist Instacure Leave-In Treatment see more...

meagan w.
meagan w.
Love this product. my hair is dry and brittle due to years of coloring. i use the leave in conditioner along with the shampoo and the results are fabulous. leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great. no more dry ends here. i would highly recommend this for anyone in need of some moisture!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use this for after the pool use. The chlorine can totally wipe out all the nutrients in your hair and this spray keeps it in life. I buy this at the local hair salon. It's pricier than your department store leave ins, but well worth it.
Josalynn D.
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. For a name brand it’s decently priced. Not to heavy on the hair especially because it’s a leave in. The smell is light but clean smelling. Definitely helps to keep hair soft, smooth and healthy feeling. A definite go to product after my shower.
Kaitlynne T.
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this. I like it a lot. I have chemically bleached hair and a fine that it's improving the damage that was done to my hair.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Woodbury, NJ
I bought this product from Great Clips for $13. I spray it in after I brush my wet hair. It makes my hair so soft and has a great scent.
sophia l.
sophia l.
Detroit
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly hair it makes it easy to brush and it helps my hair a lot I am so thankful I bought this product
Jessicca V.
Jessicca V.
Rochester, NY
AMAZING! my bottle is almost gone and I've had it about 8months now! I'm impressed and definitely going to buy it again in the future. I use it on my ends after every hair washing and it's helped immensely.
-moisturizing
-lightweight
-A little goes a long way
-smoothes/ anti frizz
Mollie B.
Mollie B.
Raleigh, NC
I normally love Matrix products - I have curly hair and I love the bounce they have. After using this my hair was just so weighted down and I had no volume :( I really wanted to love this!
B P.
B P.
I always use to buy Matrix brand when I went to great clips! Great product, great smell. Works good!!