Arts & CraftsMediaBooksThomas Nelson Pub.
Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness

Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness

by Thomas Nelson Pub.

Excellent Marketplace listings for "Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness" by Dave Ramsey starting as low as $2.59!

Can you get by with the older version versus the newer version? How does this stack up in comparison to financial peace?
Start your review of Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie P.
Kernersville, NC
This is one of the best books I’ve ever read! I listen to it over and over again! If you are on the journey to financial freedom, this is a must! It gives step by step of where to start and where to go!
Ashlee B.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm so happy I found Dave Ramsey and this book.  My husband and I have always lived paycheck to paycheck.  Now that this book taught us how to do a zero-based budget and change how we think about money, our life has been so much better.  I now know that we will eventually not have student loan debt or any other debt.  It's been awesome to pay for things with cash and not be buried by payments anymore. I highly suggest this book.  Oh, and I was really afraid that this book would be shoving religion down my throat, but the times religion is bought up, it's really subtle and not overbearing so if you're questioning this book because of that, don't worry about it and just use it for the actual real life help it can provide.
Miranda W.
Petal
This is a great book that can teach you how to budget and eventually save money! Perfect wedding gift for us. We struggled at first but are now on track
Cindee P.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I’M DEBT FREEEEEE!!!! After 12 years of marriage, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I searched “get out of debt” podcasts to listen to on my commute to and from work and Dave Ramsey was the only one that came up. I listened and was extremely surprised. The podcast is inspiring as opposed to the monotonous ones my husband listens to. When Dave promoted his book, I had to listen to the audiobook immediately! It changed our lives. We are on Baby Steps 4-6 and hope to pay off our house in 5 years so we can be weird! I can’t wait!
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
This book is worth every penny. If you were in any kind of debt or don’t manage your money wisely, this book is for you. Dave tells it like it is while also teaching great principles on managing money.
Whitley D.
Brazil, IN
Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness uploaded by Whitley D.
I just started reading the book and following Dave’s plan and it’s already helped me a lot. As a single mom, I want to be debt free and start saving for my kids future and show them how to be financially smart.
Kim E.
I’m on babystep #2! It’s very insightful to read this book... (well I listened to his audiobook) it’s very much not surprising that many millennials are dreading paying back their student loans. He’s right! These days, you can’t think of the word student without “loans”. Even my iPhone’s autocorrect next to student is loans. 😭 #sadtruth let’s change this quick! Read this book!
Ericka W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I actually haven't complete the book. I know (Bad)! I have been listening to Dave Ramsey consistently for the last six months. I received a copy of his book from a coworker and my husband and I were hooked. We have always wanted to be more intentional with our debt free journey. Dave Ramsey gives us a simple plan to follow.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, OH
I know this works! It's very user friendly. You have to be dedicated in order to make it work and gain financial freedom.
Jessica V.
This book was life changing for me! I picked it up at a used book sale and I'm so glad I added it to my stack. I am well on my way to becoming debt free just by following the steps Dave walks you through. It's an easy read and a phenomenal plan. If you want to take charge of your finances, stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, save, give generously, and build wealth this is where you need to start!