Total Lean By GNC

by GNC

I'm interested in a meal replacement. Does this Keep you full?
Is this a good product to use for women trying to be healthy and lose weight?
Does it contain soy?
Start your review of Total Lean By GNC !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I was looking for a shake with protein to help out with building ab muscles, but I was skeptical due to some protein shakes to taste chalky, but this one is delicious ( I have had the Vanilla flavor). in 2 reviews
The serving size is pretty small, but I guess that's what you get for being a weight loss protein drink.in 1 review
2 years ago
Total Lean By GNC  uploaded by Karen C.
Total Lean By GNC  uploaded by Karen C.
I like it, it is a complete supplement, "food substitute" I think the company should not call it that, since nothing should substitute a breakfast, lunch or other. I take it as a snack, not to be confused with a protein, since it only has 9 grams of protein per serving, it is more like a carbohydrate and has fiber. Anyway, the one I have now is chocolate and it's delicious. Should not be taken at night.
2 years ago
I have this in the chocolate flavor. I bought this online and it was very affordable for the quantity you get. The protein powder is definitely very chocolately and has a slight aftertaste that I got sick of after a while (reason why I gave it a 3/5 stars). My boyfriend still enjoys the taste. It's good before or after a workout. I also used to drink it to curb my hunger.
6 years agoGoldsboro, Nc
I use this for so many different smoothie bases. Peanut Butter Fudge, Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, Mocha, Honey, Strawberries and Cream, Peaches and Cream. The options go on and on when you pick up the Vanilla or French Vanilla. IMO the French Vanilla is the better of the two vanillas. BONUS: It's 25 LEAN protein. Good luck finding that with other brands for the a lesser price. Pricey, but worth it.
4 years agoEdgewater, CO
I have been using this product (reg one not the 25) for about 3 months and I've lost over 20 lbs now. I started with just breakfast, but then I transitioned to both breakfast and lunch to get over my rut. I have TONS of energy and no bloating, you have to drink the shake lowly. I have tried other flavors, but I couldn't stand the weird artificial taste so I stick to the Vanilla Bean. I find that the only flavor that tastes normal, I also add cinnamon to them. So yummy!
6 years agoColorado Springs, CO
I am always on the lookout to try new protein shakes, so I frequently stop in GNC to see what's available. When Lean Shake 25 first came out, I was a bit hesitant because I'm not always a fan of GNC brand protein powder. I have only tried the chocolate flavor, but it was surprisingly quite tasty! It's really pricey though, and it is a bit high in calories, but if you can afford it, I think it would make a great meal or snack replacement.
3 years agoFlorence, NJ
Total Lean By GNC  uploaded by Darquitta G.
Love these shakes! The taste amazing & iv lost tons of weight drinking them. When I start having cravings I pull on of these babies out and drink away! I have the strawberry, Swiss chocolate and vanilla bean flavored. These shakes come already made in bottles or can be purchased as powder
3 years agoSioux City, IA
I use the cookies and cream one and it smells horrible but it does taste great. On the bottle it says to use water but I recommend using skim milk and with that it'll taste amazing! It does fill me up pretty much all day if I drink a large cup or it. Do not drink it if you don't want to work out it'll make you fat just saying!
3 years agoBirmingham
Really disappointed in this. I brought two thinking they was gonna be great. They aren't. They do not fill you up like other brands do which in turn results in no weight loss! It tastes vile which makes you drink it even faster, it's better to drink these slower to get the feeling of fullness. Wouldn't buy again
5 years agoRocklin, CA
I like to drink this in the morning instead of breakfast. It doesn't have the chalky or chemically aftertaste that many protein powders have. The serving size is pretty small, but I guess that's what you get for being a weight loss protein drink. I love both the rich chocolate and French vanilla flavors so I'm not drinking the exact same flavor every morning.
5 years agoHasbrouck Heights, NJ
Its tasty and not chalky. i like to add cinnamon to my vanilla flavor. the calories are high and the protein isn't what i expected. the suggested water amount makes very little, but adding extra water doesn't make it gross. does make me bloated though