BY TOTAL INTENSITY

Breakthrough viscoelastic color-matrix-eyeshadow technology that entraps pigments and provides a controlled release during application, the more you rub, the more pigment it releases and more coverage is achieved. Enriched with rice lipids: it mimics the human skin lipids and provides ultimate skin moisturization, conditioning and TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss) prevention. see more...

Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love the shadow it's called "on the prowl" it's very pigmented ;you can use as a highlighter on your brow bone in the corners of your eyes or just a regular eyeshadow. I was able to find it on clearance for $.97 so excited when I saw the price., more elated when I used it on my eyes.. makes my light brown eyes pop!!
Kaitlyn F.
The color pictured is The Chase. It's a glittery purple and it's a great color. The shadow pot is full and lasts a long time. The only reason I gave it a four is because of the lack of deeper pigmentation, but with a primer it looks deeper.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
I use this shadow for brightening my inner corner and highlighting my cheekbones! It has a very soft shimmer! It's cute!

Amazon