Total Home Facial Tissue Travel Size 8 Packs 3 Ply

Total Home Facial Tissue Travel Size 8 Packs 3 Ply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Total Home Facial Tissue Travel Size 8 Packs 3 Ply!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
Total Home Facial Tissue Travel Size 8 Packs 3 Ply uploaded by Lisa F.
Total Home Facial Tissue Travel Size 8 Packs 3 Ply uploaded by Lisa F.
I often shop in the travel size sections of my local CVS, Walmart or other drugstores to see what they have in stock for travel sizes to keep in my purse or car. I always get an antibacterial gel, a spray deodorant usually Dove Men+Care SportCare Body Wash Endurance+Comfort , TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Non Aerosol Hairspray -Travel Size- 2 fl oz and one of my other favorites to get is Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus - Crisp Linen Scent . I mostly use it for the scent to freshen up my clothing but it also helps to reduce wrinkles as well. Recently I came across these travel size tissues, and they’re so convenient and easier to carry and use rather than a thick pack of to go tissues. I love the print on the tissues and how it opens and closes protecting the other tissues from becoming unsanitary. I will definitely be restocking up on these when I run out!

Looking for your answer?