BY TOTAL GYM

Become of of Millions of Total Gym Satified Customers! Features;Tighten and tone every major muscle group in your body Fixed riser Smoothly transition from a slow walk to full run with no sudden stops Get 10 exercises in one amazing calorie burning workout! Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement Low-impact workout for less stress and strain on your body Folds quickly for easy storage For all fetness levels and ages2.25" diameter steel construction300 lb. user weight campacity see more...

• Does this machine give you a good work out? Is it durable...3 Answers
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I like the Gazelle. I placed it in my living room and watched television while using it so time passed rather quick. It's easy to use. I lost a few lbs using it on a daily basis in combo with nutrition.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good for a day that I can't go to the gym. I use it while watching TV. Easy to use and smooth. I mainly use it for my 10-15 minutes cardio session though.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
I love my Gazelle. It takes a little getting used to the suspension, but once you do it's smooth sailing. Great workout machine and folds up for storage.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I lost a lot of weight using this machine. I love that it’s a Manuel workout so it’s at your pace ... price is worth it i got mine for $100 at Walmart
jes J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was recently given one of these machines and i am so pleased with the workout I get at home in front of the TV,or listening to music. It's so fun!
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is a nice exercise . But I am a kind of bored after use this for long. It is nice when I can't go to gym or when I can't walk.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this easy to use not hard at all I like it because your carrying your own weight and not extra totally recommend it
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I love doing this while I watch television. Really tones your legs and its a great workout!!
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I like using this sometimes my leg gets tired but it's great for a workout I miss using it
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
I have the Gazelle here in my room, I use it every morning for 40mins of working out then I do my yoga routine. Since I've started using the Gazelle I have REALLY noticed my glutes filling out a lot more which is what I was trying to achieve. The product in the long run is a great cost, especially when keeping in mind all of the benefits you will gain from it. I recommend this product to anyone drying to lose weight, maintain their weight, build their arm, glutes and leg muscles or just want a exercise machine to add to their routine.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this machine give you a good work out? Is it durable and worth the money? I've read some reviews that say the metal bends easily.