Total Gym Gazelle Freestyle Excerise System

by Total Gym

Become of of Millions of Total Gym Satified Customers! Features;Tighten and tone every major muscle group in your body Fixed riser Smoothly transition from a slow walk to full run with no sudden stops Get 10 exercises in one amazing calorie burning workout! Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement Low-impact workout for less stress and strain on your body Folds quickly for easy storage For all fetness levels and ages2.25" diameter steel construction300 lb. user weight campacity

Is this easy to use?
This looks sort of cheap, does it work as great as a typical elliptical?
Does this machine give you a good work out? Is it durable and worth the money? I've read some reviews that say the metal bends easily.
Start your review of Total Gym Gazelle Freestyle Excerise System!
How would you rate this product?
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Total Gym Gazelle Freestyle Excerise System uploaded by Ginger L.
I love this machine. I used it every time postpartum to lose my baby fat. Someone gave it to me and it worked the first time so I chose to stay with it the next 2 babies. Easy to use and I thought it was fun to use as I could talk on the phone, watch tv, or anything while working out. Definitely works. Total Gym Gazelle Freestyle Excerise System
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this easy to use not hard at all I like it because your carrying your own weight and not extra totally recommend it
Claudia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Good for a day that I can't go to the gym. I use it while watching TV. Easy to use and smooth. I mainly use it for my 10-15 minutes cardio session though.
Felicia’s V.
Waterbury , CT
I lost a lot of weight using this machine. I love that it’s a Manuel workout so it’s at your pace ... price is worth it i got mine for $100 at Walmart
Selena Y.
Danielson Ct, CT
I like using this sometimes my leg gets tired but it's great for a workout I miss using it
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I like the Gazelle. I placed it in my living room and watched television while using it so time passed rather quick. It's easy to use. I lost a few lbs using it on a daily basis in combo with nutrition.
jes J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was recently given one of these machines and i am so pleased with the workout I get at home in front of the TV,or listening to music. It's so fun!
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is a nice exercise . But I am a kind of bored after use this for long. It is nice when I can't go to gym or when I can't walk.
Starla C.
Knoxville, TN
I love my Gazelle. It takes a little getting used to the suspension, but once you do it's smooth sailing. Great workout machine and folds up for storage.
Katherine N.
Horton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love doing this while I watch television. Really tones your legs and its a great workout!!