BY TOTAL GYM

Find home gyms at Target.com! The total gym 1400 helps you burn calories and lose weight. This total gym exercise equipment helps to condition the muscles we use every day for walking, standing and lifting. Regular strength training can help prevent muscle loss, arthritis and osteoporosis. This cuscle fitness equipment targets upper and lower back muscles features strengthens and tones multiple major muscle groups simultaneously delivers a total body workout in only 10 20 minutes over 60 different exercises cardio, strength training and stretch all on 1 machine accommodates beginner to advanced fitness levels ages 8 to 80 arrives fully assembled and folds for. see more...

Rachel V.
Tucson, AZ
I got mine two weeks ago as a gift from my father in law.... I love it!!!! I work out on it every day and I can feel myself losing weight and getting toned! It comes with a exercise list you can follow or you can use different YouTube video work outs! Perfect for men and woman you can work virtually every part of your body using your body weight! It's great strength training for woman because since your just using your body weight you don't have to worry about getting bulky!
Alexis A.
I ordered it for myself for my birthday. It's incredible. I lost 30 pounds really quickly. It's fun to use
Dominique N.
Total Gym 1400 Exercise System for Toning and Strengthening I'm really interested in getting this? What is the best place to purchase? Is it worth the money? How effective is this product?