Total Effects Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Naisha S.Total Effects Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Kayla W.Total Effects Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Ivette C.

BY OLAY

Total Effects Wet Cleansing Cloths Gently Cleanse And Exfoliate Skin In One Simple Step—no Lathering Or Rinsing Required. At The Same Time, They Infuse Age-defying Vitamins And Moisturizers For Fresher, Younger-looking Skin.

Total Effects Fights 7 Signs Of Aging (Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, Rough Texture, Uneven Skin Tone, Dullness, Noticeability Of Prominent Pores, Age Spot Appearance And Dryness).

How To Use:

Use Total Effects Wet Cleansing Cloths To Lift Away Dirt And Make-up From Your Face, Neck And Around Your Eyes.

Water/Eau, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid+, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum. Vitamin/Vitamine B3, Pro-vitamin/ Provitamine B5, Vitamin/Vitamine E, +Vitamin/Vitamine C

• I love using facial wipes to save time in removing my mak...2 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin? I have normal skin not too dr...1 Answers
  • How well do they remove make up?2 Answers
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
These towels are just the right amount of wetness...not TOO wet but also, wet enough! I do like the size of the towels and they are really soft and durable. The cleanser works really well to take off makeup. The reason I gave this a 3/5 and I wont be buying again though is that it broke me out! I don't break out easily and I only used maybe 3-4 towels and I had a cluster of pimples around my nose (about 4) and this is NOT normal for my skin to do this. I stopped using the towels and the pimples have gone away, with only one left but its very small now. I know not everyone is the same, but if you are acne prone I would probably avoid these. I also couldn't find any info on Olay advertising these to be noncomodegenic so its not necessarily their fault. I also noticed that they sting my eyes pretty bad if I used this to remove mascara
shelley l.
I love Olay total effects wet cloths. They were amazing to remove makeup. Sometimes I use it just to freshen up during the day it's a gritty wipe so it gets dirt and build up off your skin and it's also and exfoliator and moisturizer as well. You don't have to wash your face to feel clean and moisturize. It has anti-aging product ingredients as well which I love. I bring these with me everywhere never know when you need to clean up.
Ashley G.
They can be found at most drugstores as well as Ulta. They are slightly above average in cost when compared to other drugstore wipes. They are smooth and soft. They do the job they are supposed to do and leave my skin feeling really clean.
Tonya C.
What's not to love about Olay as a drug store brand?  Perfect cleansing cloths that take your makeup off before cleansing.  They smell terrific, a very light fragrance and the texture of the cloths themselves are very nice as some seem to leave little fibers behind on your skin.  Love these!
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great. I love the packaging. Easy to open and close and a great size. They stay moist even after opening them and having the packaged open for a few weeks. I have no complaints and plan to keep using them.
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
I love these! They are so convenient and make washing my face so much easier! They work great and give my face a deep clean which is hard to get from other products. I am using these for the first time. My only complaint is I wish they foamed more but other than that, I love them!
Naisha S.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I have been using it for 3 weeks now as my faily face cleanser and it literally does nothing to my face, my face has been growing tiny bums, more and more acne everyday. Please recommend more face wash that will clear my skin
Sara W.
This product removed even the most pigmented and stubborn makeup with ease.  I use this almost daily, but due to my sensitive skin, I have to make sure to wash and moisturize after each use.  Other skin types may not have to do the same.  I'm still a loyal customer!
Stefanie H.
Richland, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
These were effective in removing makeup and helping me get the last bit of the day’s build-up off. I can’t really speak to the Total Effects, I would probably need to use more of the system to be able to say more confidently. But I did like how clean I felt after using them.
Anissa Q.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used these and they didn’t do too much for me. I had to repeatedly scrub the same spot and that left my skin a little irritated. It’s not very pricey and I’ve heard it has worked for others. If you have sensitive skin though I wouldn’t recommend it.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
I love using facial wipes to save time in removing my makeup, so does anyone feel like these would be okay to use on my sensitive eyes?
Yolanda S.
BRYAN, TX
How well do they remove make up?
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this dry out my skin? I have normal skin not too dry and not too oily.