Total Effects Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF15 1.7oz - 2 pack uploaded by pauline t.Total Effects Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF15 1.7oz - 2 pack uploaded by Alysia R.Total Effects Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF15 1.7oz - 2 pack uploaded by Nicole F.

BY OLAY

This CC Cream provides instant coverage plus correction to fight 7 signs of aging including uneven skin tone, age spots, and dull skin. This all in one triple stream formula combines a daily anti-aging moisturizer, SPF15 sunscreen, and sheer tint for an effortless skin transformation see more...

Cami T.
Sunrise, FL
This is a good product to use as an everyday moisturizer. Doesn't only hydrate your skin but also protects from sun and helps color correct your skin tone. It can be found in almost any drug store and super market.
Chelsea U.
Use this for everyday out in the sun when I don't want the sweaty summer makeup look! It has a nice tint to it and is very gentle on the skin. Perfect alternative to swap out your makeup and add sun protection!
Suzann R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a fan of Oil of Olay products, though I only purchased this once I did like it. I am only a first time user and have never gotten it again.  It was gentle and purchased at Walmart.
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
I liked this product but only for a short time, in that short time that I was able to use it I loved that it made my skin even and moisturizer. I have trouble with moisturizer's they make me brake out so I had to stop but Iloved what it did do for evening out my skin tone.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love this for days when I need a fast made look. It is very easy to apply. I use either a beauty blender or just my hands. It is silky and creamy. It is very moisturizing. It does not oxidize on my skin. It gives me a natural looking glow. It boost my confidence when I use it because I don't feel like people are staring at my zit, or un even skin tone. It is very affordable and widely available. It is very effective and I am super happy with the results using it. I rate this a 5 star and totally recommend it and will continue to buy it again.
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
I love Olay products! This toner moisturizer combo is great! It's easy to use in the tub it's in. It goes on well but takes a bit to soak in. I bought this at Target. I felt it was average compared to other products. I would recommend if it were for the price.
Dana M.
Norwood, PA
I think this product does what it says it does. It met my expectations in that it corrected certain color imbalances on my face. Packaging was standard, reasonably price. For mild discoloration I would recommend it!
Ashley R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I rally like this product but it's really not for me. It comes in a nice package that I bought from my local neighborhood Walmart. It has a gentle feel and easy to apply I just wish it didn't make my fave really oily.
Jessica W.
Virden, IL
Love love love. First of all... I love olay products. This feels great. Definitely a great moisturizer. Bought this at Walmart. Reasonable price. I will rotate this into the mix with the rest of my moisturizers. Good coverage.
Tara N.
Saint James, MO
I love the way the packaging and design looks, but I have sensitive skin and it made my whole face turn red. I wasn't out in the sun or anything. I'm not sure what caused it- I have used many Olay products before with no issues. I'm not sure what the difference is with this.