Total Effects Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub Face Cleanser, 5.0 fl oz

BY OLAY

Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub cleanses and exfoliates to reveal younger-looking skin. Kissed with a touch of citrus, it leaves you with smoother and brighter skin, primed for the rest of your regimen. Plus, its formula fights 7 signs of aging for youthful results that go beyond regular cleansing. The secret to this scrub is its gentle exfoliants, which deeply cleanse to help minimize the appearance of shine. The formula delivers 7 skin benefits in 1: cleans deep, refreshes skin, rapidly reduces appearance of fine lines, quickly refines appearance of pores, gently exfoliates, enhances brightness instantly and gently purifies. Over time, you’ll reveal vibrant, healthier-looking skin for a beautifully natural complexion. see more...

Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
I absolutely love this product. There is just enough grit to it to feel like you’re cleansing pores well but not too much to where it’s painful. The feeling on the face is refreshing with the citrus scrub. I will continue to purchase this. I have tubs hidden everywhere I need them.
Katherine P.
Love the way this makes my skin feel after washing. Smell is like and fresh. Leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and awake. I bought it at Walgreens, when I was looking to change my skin care, so glad I did. The price was low and reasonable. I like the gentle exfoliation.
Amanda T.
Hinsdale, NY
This product was excellent! I love scrubs and the smell was clean, fresh and invigorating! Left my skin feeling they exact same way after each use. Product was easy to use and washed off without any residue behind like I've experienced with some off brands.
Lauren W.
I loved this line! The scent was awesome, so refreshing . Also i felt like this scrub was not too harsh but was the perfect amount of exfoliation. On my channel in YouTube i always do reviews / tutorials/ try ons/ favs and more. Xox Lauren Makeuplovielauren 💄
Hilary B.
The Olay Total Effects is wonderful to use as a daily moisturizer and is light enough to wear under my makeup. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily and even though it comes in a small pump style bottle it does last a while because a little does go a long way.
Kathie V.
We loved it and only had one family member who had an issue with it drying her skin but she has problem skin so be aware. We still buy it and use it for other family members.
DeAnna G.
Love this product!!! It's like I can feel it cleaning my face. I love how fresh and smooth my face feels after I use it!! Face seems brighter and skin so much smoother.
Sherricka H.
Snellville, GA
Initially hesitant about purchasing because I am African American. I was pleased with the results. My skin was left clean, moisturized and tight. Great product
Linda M.
Plymouth, MA
This product helps the appearance, smoothness and feeling fresh. I use this product almost daily. I purchased it al Walmart for an excellent value
Tanya R.
Belleville
Love every Olay product I've ever used. Never over drying always leaves you feeling soft and clean. The lines and wrinkles have softened as well